General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Loads of new Youtube vids!

Search 'Steve Overland' into Youtube.
Whoever AORRADOR is.....thankyou every much!

Re: Loads of new Youtube vids!

I've just watched the live clips from Town & Country club - awesome.Where did these come from? I've never seen them in concert on tv before.

Oh my! I didn't even knew that they excisted! Thanks for the information (okay, I've search that stuff every now and then but now I found it quicker )

Now there is also few Shadowman tracks!

Can't believe iv'e never seen the town & country video before, can someone from the band/website explain why this nugget was never released on dvd ?.
Nearly 20 years old and still sounding
ABSO-FU##ING-LUTELY fantastic. come on guys get it on dvd. maybe as a bonus disc for the new album ( hint hint )

The Town & Country Club was aired on ITV (from memory). Can't think of the program, someone will. Wasn't it double billed with Honeymoon Suite?

I'm not sure whether anyone has a clean enough copy to consider re-release and of course there is a matter of who owns the rights??

If FM do have the rights and a decent original they should put it out to us for sure!

Dave - Live In London

I may have a copy on something other than VHS

Town & Country Club Video

The gig was on Wednesday 7th march 1990, and the support were Little Angels.

If memory serves me right, the planned first showing on ITV was postponed due to the fact that the very same day the first Gulf War started.

But perserverence won out in the end, and after religiously scanning through the TV Times for about a year, i saw that the show had finally been re-scheduled, and i wasn't disappointed, as i can clearly be seen down at the front, (with slightly more hair than i've got now).

I've still got the video, and maybe play it about once a year, but the tape ain't gonna last forever, so please please somebody release a DVD of this show.

The gig was in March and yes you're right Little Angels were the support, but there was a little band by the name of Thunder also on the bill.

FM, Little Angels & thunder on the same bill - heaven at a rock gig!!!!!