General Forum
This Forum is Locked
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Author
Comment
Re: Suggested Chat Times

Sunday nights are probably good for me to break my monthly-chat virginity too, as I can almost always guarantee to be around (I'd even record Top Gear and watch it later!)... Thursday nights depend on work and social activities too...

So yeah, vote for Sundays here :)

Sunday would be great for me too.
Thursdays are quality days for the time being,
no Interweb until later.

Lidia
Sunday night would suit me, what time would be best for you over in Canada Craig? Same time?

Well I'm 5 hours behind you lot so the later the better for me!!![:D]

Yeah 7gmt is a bit of an issue (kids etc) so a bit later would be better for those with kids.

I'm concerned we don't move it too late as mainland Europe suffers, plus so far we've had chat session lasting for hours I believe that would suffer if the time changed dramatically.

How about 8 or 8:30 gmt(bst in summer of course).

Sunday would be ok too keeping it as First Sunday of course !

8pm on Sundays then everybody? Shall we try to our inaugural First Sunday this weekend to make up for Thursday?

Cool!

Dawn hasn't replied to my email but there is a note on the homepage now saying chatroom is offline temporarily for maintenance. In the absence of any further info I guess we will just have to wait and see if it is up and running on Sunday.

bst meaning british standard time,
including daylight saving time and
all that sh*t? [:|]
I'll try to log on at 19:00 UTC then.
that's 9 pm where I am. (in the summer) [:D]

/Bo Braendstrup.

Ah someone else who uses UTC - Bo. Sorry I would have suggested times in UTC but I thought it would cause too much confusion. (MOST brits get very confused if things are described in their own domain like language, time, imperial measurements ditto).

Zulu time it is !

Just to remind you its 1st Sunday and the chat application is working.

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14