General Forum
This Forum is Locked
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Author
Comment
Re: Suggested Chat Times

See you tonight at 7pm Doddy!

its 7.20 and noone is on chat i thought it started at 7, were is everyone?

Well we got going eventually! Thanks to everyone who logged in, glad to see a few new people joined us tonight. All wrapped up at 10pm, it's getting later and later lol. See you all next time!

It's time for another First Thursday chat peeps. 7pm tonight! See you there!

Hi Lidia...

Can't do this evening as have other things booked in unfortunately (shame as its the one before a few shows!)....

Have a great time all (and no-one believe anything yound master doddy says!)[8-)]

Dave_T
Hi Lidia...

Can't do this evening as have other things booked in unfortunately (shame as its the one before a few shows!)....

Have a great time all (and no-one believe anything yound master doddy says!)[8-)]

Oh really .....

"DaveT is the dogs nuts"

There, I have said something.

I (or maybe my alter ego) will be gracing your chat room pleasure tonight.

Hope you all had fun last night guys & gals!

Very quiet night on the chatroom last night. Alex from Russia made a brief appearance to say hi before going to bed (well it was 1amish in Siberia!), thanks for popping in Alex. Doddy brought his friend Cliff Richard in with him so had a good chat with both of them. I think Bo popped on for a couple of minutes around 9pm but I missed him as I was afk making coffee.

No doubt we will have more to chat about at the next First Thursday after the gigs.

Another first Thursday, another chat missed[:|]

Can we change it to a weekend???????

First Thursday on the chatroom tonight 7pm onwards. Drop everything (except your pants Dave T and Doddy, before you say anything!) to be there....

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12