General Forum
This Forum is Locked
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Author
Comment
Re: Suggested Chat Times

Well I'm an hour or so late but I'm there!

Sorry Craig,

I was around for about 15 minutes from 8 onwards (Lydia is normally the only other one around right at the kick off) so when no one appeared I let myself get roped into chores.

Hopefully next month.

Next time - I think I need to put a reminder in my calendar!!!

Craig
Next time - I think I need to put a reminder in my calendar!!!

Me to, did not catch up on this thread and was looking for Thursday.. Will be there for the next one [8-)]

Ok own up - who stole this year right from under my nose. Can't believe we're in September already.

It's time for the next FM chat peeps, this Sunday 5th September at 8pm, all welcome!

Wasn't me! I just noticed we seem to be heading back to darker evenings again too! Still, time indoors over winter to crank the stereo to 11 and have family sing-alongs to the Fm repertoire! :)

Lidia
It's time for the next FM chat peeps, this Sunday 5th September at 8pm, all welcome!

I'm out and about on Sunday but will check in at some point, hopefully it won't be too late and there'll be someone still around!

Lidia
Ok own up - who stole this year right from under my nose. Can't believe we're in September already.

Lid,

Are you still wanting to prune this thread so its more relevant to the changes in times etc ?

Not sure how we are going to do this without Admin access.

Chat tonight whilst listening to the Steve Price show on ARfm! good times[8-)]

Great evening on the chatroom tonight, thanks to everyone who joined in. Richie Sambora couldn't join us tonight as he was busy editing videos, but we were graced by the presence of a certain DJ Bloke from ARfm. We are not worthy!

Roll on the next one!

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15