General Forum
This Forum is Locked
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Author
Comment
Re: Suggested Chat Times

First Thursday on the chatroom again tonight peeps! 19.00h onwards - that's 7pm for all you Anglos out there ;-). Everyone welcome!

A couple of people have posted on facebook that they are having problems registering - I have written to webmistress Dawn and hopefully it will be sorted out by 7pm.

The first time I'm available to Chat and I can't bloody register!!!!!

Typical, ain't it - same here - first time, I've cleared my evening, ready to get excited about next week... and it's a no-go!! [:-|][:)s]

It's not working at all, even for people who are already registered. Haven't heard back from Dawn either. Guess we'll have to abandon it for tonight.

Craig, what a shame. Don't know why but I had a feeling you would join us today.

you all getting internal server error 505 ?

does anyone know which domain hosts the irc chatroom ? We may be able to do this indirectly ...

Lidia - it's Canada Day here so I'm actually off work, an ideal opportunity to catch up.

Bloody internal errors!

Doddy (Shogo)
does anyone know which domain hosts the irc chatroom ? We may be able to do this indirectly ...

Sorry Doddy I don't know. I'm guessing if Dawn hasn't got back to me that means she's out and about.

Is this a good time to open up discussions about Craig's suggestion a little while back re changing the day/time?

Sunday nights?

Sunday night would suit me, what time would be best for you over in Canada Craig? Same time?

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13