General Forum
This Forum is Locked
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Author
Comment
Re: Suggested Chat Times

Thanks to everyone who joined in on the chatroom on this sad day. A big welcome to newbies Ozzman, BigIain and chriscentralpark, great chatting with you all, hope you'll join us again next month.

It's a year ago today that FM gave us the Metropolis launch party at the Roadhouse. Hasn't it been a good year folks? Here's to many more in FM-land.

I did try to join in last night, but my trusty Lap Top just kept telling me that I didn't have the required 'Plug In'? & no clues (for an IT novice) of how to solve the problem?

Gosh time is running away with us, can't believe we're already up to the 3rd First Sunday of the year. You know the drill peeps, 8pm UK time onwards tonight, click on 'Chat' on the website navbar. Everyone welcome! So much to discuss!

Count me in!

Early finish on the chatroom tonight at 11pm [Tongue]

Thanks as always to chatroom regulars and a big welcome and hope you'll join us again next month to FenderGal, Gilo, Kickie and Can'tGetIn [wink]

Great chatting with you all and thanks to Merv for the 'hello'! See you next time.

Damn blast, sorry I could not make it last night, well actually I forgot. Looks like another beating with a big stick...[o:)]

Methinks you like being beaten with a big stick Si ;-)

You were missed, make sure you're there next time, or it won't be a big stick!!!

Blimey it's April already! And it's the first Sunday of the month... you know what that means... Yep 8pm till late on the chatroom folks. See you there!

Well that was fun! Thank yous to everyone who joined us tonight including several newbies, hope we'll see you again next time round - davemac, AORWT, april, mniman, ralf, apologies I think I forgot a few names - and all the regulars. We're an organised bunch, we now have the setlist for forthcoming dates sorted, we have the new support band for all FM dates in place and the FM knitting circle will be giving demonstrations in between sets at shows. You had to be there...

Biggest thank you to Mr Pete Jupp himself for keeping us amused this evening and answering all manner of questions. Hope we haven't traumatised him too much!

See ya all again next time

FM Chatroom time again tonight - 8pm till late. All welcome to join in! Click 'chat' on the website navbar www.fmofficial.com

7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16