1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
a
Admin
IMPORTANT: Do you want to get other owners together?
Hello, It is becoming very common that members and visitors are looking for a way to get other owners together. There are many reasons for this to happen but what ever your reasons are please use the following steps to ensure you get all the attention from the owner...
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2010
by Admin
Cose Nostre Malavita 2013 ITALiAN MD TELESYNC XviD-BmA Avi
Cose Nostre Malavita 2013 ITALiAN MD TELESYNC XviD-BmA Avi > http://tllg.net/ltvEgbAKRZvEcVL3Sq4 Cose Nostre Malavita 2013 ITALiAN MD TELESYNC XviD-BmA Avi, Gangnam%20style%20photo%20booth%20app%20for%20pc b92...
Views: 624   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016
by moovermu
Body Of Proof Season 3 Complete 720p HD [CARG]
Body Of Proof Season 3 Complete 720p HD [CARG] > http://shorl.com/javutopobrubry Body Of Proof Season 3 Complete 720p HD [CARG] b92c5eb40e WWW.IPL TONE 2013.COM green simurgh for android Brazil 1985 BluRay...
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016
by meghefranz
The Most Complex Machine Eck , David J.||
The Most Complex Machine Eck , David J.|| > http://tinyurl.com/o6njf4f The Most Complex Machine Eck , David J.|| 97ffa81d91 guitar grimoire the exercise book pdf autocad 2014 key generator jenny scordamagl...
Views: 569   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014
by alistlynds
g
Gay
Calypso Cay
VERY frustrated with Calypso Cay and their charges and late fees
Views: 202   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2012
by Gay
d
Dave
IMPORTANT - If you are a RCI member please read this‏
First, I want to thank TOC for sending out a broadcast to all members to alert as many as possible about the message below. I am reposting here for the benefit of any newcomers to TOC and to also provide a thread for comment. RCI - IMPORTANT info regarding class ac...
Views: 309   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 08, 2012
by Robert
Full Service Florida Timeshare Resale Realtor at your service......
Just to introduce myself and offer my services, my name is Dawn Mathisen and I am a licensed Florida Realtor with McWilliams Buckley & Associates Real Estate Professionals. We have offices in Lehigh Acres and Fort Myers, Florida however we service timeshare buyers an...
Views: 217   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2011
by Dawn Mathisen
g
gary
mayan palace for sale
selling a mayan palace timeshare ( 1 floating week, 2 br ) for 2000-3000 dollars, or willing to rent cheap, will negotiate all pricing
Views: 240   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 07, 2011
by gary
r
Ryanr
looking for a VEGAS or MIAMI timeshare rental!...
looking for a timeshare owner {with vegas or a miami resort} with extra week for 2011 or if you know you are not using your week and would like to rent it out to cover your minimal maintenance fee for the year..!! I will be very interested!...a floating week would pr...
Views: 232   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 10, 2011
by STEPHANIE
STAY AWAY FROM GEO HOLIDAYS @ THE JOCKEY CLUB IN LAS VEGAS
I just got done touring the Jockey Club on Las Vegas. The salesperson we met told us so many different lies such as guaranteeing our weeks to be rented out. Kelly even introduced us to who she calls her "broker" and Rich gave us his business card telling us to call h...
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 06, 2011
by geoisascam
a
adamr
Hurricane Irene
Hello, I had reservation in Myrtle Beach to stay at the Plantation resort. RCI had me combine my weeks to get 2 vacations this year costing me $300 each! The reservation was for Aug 26 a day before Hurricane Irene was to hit the Carolina shores. I called the resort...
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 02, 2011
by adamr
d
Drace
Westgate Resort
My parents bought a timeshare yesterday at the Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas (run by Westgate). I just have my basic questions. -Is Westgate a honest company to deal with? -Are there any links or posts you think I should read in relation to them? -It seems that...
Views: 282   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 28, 2011
by Alex
Timeshare Resale Levels
Irregardless of philosophy, "what should be", or greed the mechanics are the same. There are many levels of getting rid of your timeshare. Test each one and decide which is best at this point in time.Consider time because it will cost you more fees if it goes until n...
Views: 252   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2011
by drkenrich
Private sale of my Timeshare
I have been made an offer to sell my Timeshare via a company called Viva Connect baased in Malaga, Spain. They have made me an offer which on the face of it seems "too good to be true"! However, I cannot see any weakness in their proposal as they are offering to pa...
Views: 247   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 14, 2011
by Joe
Class action (Group case in the Court against Calypso Cay Resort scammers)
Dear victims of Calypso Cay Resort time-share scam. I am from UK, London but it didn,t stop the crooks to trick me on the same way how they tricked you to sign the contract... I AM MAKING A LIST of serious people to form a group for a class action (Group case) and to...
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2010
by Dilyana
Where can I get a form to transfer a timeshare to someone else?
Hi all, I currently own a time share (in Las Vegas) with someone else. We are both on the deed but want to remove me from it so it will only be owned by her. I was referred by the time share company to file some paperwork to the Clark County Reporter Office (ww...
Views: 479   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 22, 2010
by Ryanr
Transfer America
Does anyone know anything about Transfer America? This company will take over ownership of your timeshare for a fee.
Views: 247   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 14, 2010
by Kimberly
j
julie
selling bluegreen resort points
i own 10,000 biannual bluegreen points. i have used it for a few years now && loved it, however i got divorced & cannot afford the maint. fee's. timeshare is paid off so it should make the selling process easier. please contact me with best offer.
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2010
by roly
l
Lester
Hacienda del Mar (Cabo) - lies and deception
My wife and I are writing to report that we believe that were intentionally misled (swindled actually) by the sales staff at the Hacienda del Mar resort in Cabo San Lucas. We signed a contract last August for a one bedroom timeshare with the understanding that we ha...
Views: 415   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 02, 2010
by Lester
RMI PG - Good or Bad
Has anyone done business with RMI PG (RMIPG.com)? They have an A- rating with the Better Business Bureau. Good or bad let me know. Thanks,
Views: 240   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 17, 2010
by Donald Miller
1 2 3 4 5 6