Do you have a message?

Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Westgate Resort

My parents bought a timeshare yesterday at the Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas (run by Westgate). I just have my basic questions.

-Is Westgate a honest company to deal with?

-Are there any links or posts you think I should read in relation to them?

-It seems that most the topics I've read here and everywhere else about Time Shares are negative, are they really worth it or are most of them just scams?

-They are supposedly Premium members and have the luxury of 52 getaway week's in a year. These can be used in a Multitude of locations all over the world for a small fee (120-200). Has anyone heard of this?

My parents still have time to rescind the contract and any info about TS's and Westgate in general would be great. They are coming in from Vegas in a few hours so I can give more details about their contract than.

Re: Westgate Resort

Plz plz tell your parents to get out of Westgate, my husband and I recently made the biggest mistake ever,
in getting pressured into buying with them. It was only after our 10 day cooling off period we
discovered how crooked and misleading they were. We were told a number of lies in our
presentation. And after doing some research we find out that the owner, David Siegel, of
Westgate was found guilty of Sexual harrassment!!! Really?!!??! This is not somebody we want
to do business with. WE WANT OUT!

Re: Westgate Resort

My family and I are in love with Westgate. We own in Orlando at Westgate Vacation Villas and Towncenter. It was the best decision we have ever made. Our representative made sure to tell us everything on how to use it and get the best out of it. I've been to other resorts and Have to say Westgate is the best. I have been to almost all Disney resorts, Sheraton, Hilton, Orange lake, and so on and again Westgate was where we decided to purchase and now we own instead of throwing out money away renting hotels.