Do you have a message?

Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Full Service Florida Timeshare Resale Realtor at your service......

Just to introduce myself and offer my services, my name is Dawn Mathisen and I am a licensed Florida Realtor with McWilliams Buckley & Associates Real Estate Professionals. We have offices in Lehigh Acres and Fort Myers, Florida however we service timeshare buyers and sellers throughout the Sunshine State.

I am a timeshare owner and traveler myself having taken 70+ (and counting!) timeshare vacations mostly throughout the state. I am familiar with most Florida resorts, timeshare law in Florida and have streamlined the closing process to make ownership transfer, buying and selling, fast, easy and hassle-free.

Our commissions are some of the lowest in the industry. However, you get full, honest and professional service from start to finish. It's our way of assisting timeshare owners to sell their Florida timeshares during these trying times. We have innovative and unique marketing strategies. Before you walk away from a timeshare here in Florida and damage your credit or get scammed by a company that charges up front fees, please contact me at dawnsellslehigh@embarqmail.com or call me at 239-265-7086.

There is NEVER an up front fee with us! You pay us when we do our job. Please feel free to contact me with your Florida Timeshare related questions or concerns anytime. I am here to help!