This Forum is Locked
78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
NEWS ?
any of you know something new for our kids? There is no news on the DVD for months.I suppose that will be on vacation. Greetings
Views: 289   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 13, 2008 8:16am
by Antonio_lazaro
INTERVIEW STEVE OVERLAND
" From Melodicrock.com " Steve Overland (FM, The Ladder, Shadowman) appeared on the GTFM Rock Show last Wednesday discussing his new solo album Break Away as well as future plans for the reformed FM. " The appearance can now be downloaded via: rockofages.wordpre...
Views: 430   Replies: 9
Last Post: Aug 10, 2008 1:48pm
by Paul Newman
Today, I r did mostly meet...
...Mr Steve Overland. He came into the place where I work. I have scoffed at (and generally disapproved of) other staff fawning all over Fat Gary Barlow (amongst other people) when he comes in to the shop from time to time and consider myself above such behavio...
Views: 347   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 10, 2008 1:00pm
by Paul Newman
Tour Dates
Hi all, Been into FM since Indiscreet. Am I looking in the wrong place or are there no tour dates yet?
Views: 402   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 9, 2008 9:33am
by Philip Birtwistl...
Vintage And Rare
So, as someone who sold off all his vinyl many years ago, can anybody help me out by providing annotation to the various lesser known tracks on this fine album...... Many thanks in advance, Philip
Views: 320   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2008 9:31am
by Philip Birtwistl...
FM
Hi there, Any plans on coming to Sweden?I have been a fan for a long time. Glad to see that you are back again. Rock on!
Views: 299   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2008 3:23pm
by Peter
Spammer banned.
The Jury has made it’s decision After reading your posts and what has been drawn to our attention a day or so ago we have no other option but to ban the fake poster. We gave ample opportunity for the person to apologise to the forum or to the people involved...
Views: 429   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 8, 2008 11:54am
by Rebecca
SO!
After the brilliant debut album Brass monkey,does anybody no if there will be a second album in the pipeline.
Views: 1038   Replies: 40
Last Post: Aug 5, 2008 12:28pm
by Stu
Andy B chat.
Ok peeps, one of the other threads mentioned an upcoming chat with Andy. Anyone fancy posing Andy a question???.. Nice & simple (bit like me) - First 5 to email me a question get included... Dave.... p.s. Hopefully, we can twist the other members of the b...
Views: 317   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 4, 2008 1:28pm
by Rich Manley
Little bit on FM DVD
FIREFEST & FIREFEST DVD'S UPDATE: Firefest V Press Release / Tickets: Now that we've got most of the big European festivals and major melodic rock tours out of the way it's time to start our big push in the four months leading up to the festival. First of all than...
Views: 642   Replies: 10
Last Post: Aug 2, 2008 3:34pm
by Philip Birtwistl...
78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
Free Forum powered by Bravenet