General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Spammer banned.

The Jury has made it’s decision

After reading your posts and what has been drawn to our attention a day or so ago we have no other option but to ban the fake poster. We gave ample opportunity for the person to apologise to the forum or to the people involved but all that transpired was a thinly veiled personal apology to Craig, which Craig then forwarded to us and to our eyes seemed more like taking the p**s, not an ounce of remorse. Craig was not impressed believe us. We have removed two genuine posts submitted this month by the poster.

Re: Spammer banned.

A decision well made...

Thanks admin and I'm sorry that Craig, Dave and everyone else never got a formal apology.

NO REMORSE -

NO MERCY.....

Pat on the back for everyone for being such a patient bunch of souls. Now everyone can redirect that patience back towards the FM DVD without any distractions!

Fine decision (and I was for going easy on him to start with).

Its easy to take a joke too far, its also easy to apologise if it gets that way!

This site is better off without it!

the site is better off without that stuff going on plenty of dvd talk but less we forget isnt there also a cd on it's way? any news on that front

Thing that gets me, aside from the lack of decent apology to those involved, is the fact that "copycat" had the gall to post some "normal" posts while it was all going on. No room for people like that in my world...

I believe that it's a shame that someone had to be banned, however, there was adequate opportunity for a decent apology to be made and the opportunity was scorned.

The attempt at an apology I received was more of a 'piss take' than an apology and there was no way I was going to accept it. It was a public apology or nothng.

I thought the person in question was 'alright' but now I'm really not sure. Anyway, subject closed and Mr Copycat got what he deserved!

I think this subject should be put to bed now.

Sad really that people are like that in the first place.