General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
SO!

After the brilliant debut album Brass monkey,does anybody no if there will be a second album in the pipeline.

Re: SO!

Well...as Steve would say, never say never...

I know that there were tracks demoed for the follow up album, as i have had the pleasure of hearing a few!

Fine they were as well

NO. NO. NO.

Before everyone asks the tracks were given to me in good faith direct from the band.

They will remain fully under wraps......

I wish they'd put the disc out though, if ya liked Brass Monkey you'd have a treat!

OH CHEERS DAVE, JUST RUB IT IN OUR FACES THAT U HAVE SO! TRACKS U WON'T SHARE........!!

I havent heard the debut SO! album yet, is it anygood? what does it sound like?

Not sure if its still available to buy ,but if not found it on ebay
its a great album & sounds abit like crowded house type of stuff. here is the link.
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/_W0QQ_nkwZsoQ20brassQ20monkeyQQ_fromZQQ_mdoZQQ_sopZ12

Tom, i'm not trying to rub anyones face in anything.

Just letting you know that their were additional tracks done for the SO! project.

Maybe with a bit of baracking we can get Steve to put them out, as he should rather than simply forget them!

Did anyone see SO! live i no they had tour dates available then cancelled most of them.

We saw the Steve Overland Band with pete bob skeet and nigel on guitar, we have the tickets to the 2nd time that got cancelled. they sang one song that as always stayed in my mind because Mr Overlands veins in his neck nearly bust out, a very powerful song called something like "just like a woman" dave? have you heard this song? an excellent song that i've not heard since

They also did a late night set on TV once, I did record it but since moving I can't find it

Yeah i remember that simon it was on cable or sky i used to look in the tv guide for weeks,still never seen it.

1 2 3 4