This Forum is Locked
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Four Star Award By Guitarist Magazine
I bought a copy of the August issue of "Guitarist" magazine the other day. Inside is a short, but very enthusiastic review of Metropolis. 4 out of 5 stars! Not too sure about the credentials of the reviewer however, comparing Mr. O's voice as a cross between Paul Ro...
Views: 368   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 23, 2010 1:50pm
by IainP
Time to take the poster off?
It's a week since the Islington gig.We need something new to look at please.
Views: 409   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 17, 2010 8:47am
by IainP
Happy Birthday Tooo ....
Happy Birthday Stiv - and Merv (belatedly!), and the rest of you (in advance of forgetting later!) All the best all - cake jelly and ice-cream on the rider![8-)]
Views: 327   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 16, 2010 10:53am
by Corinna and Rola...
What a fantastic couple of days...
Well, I'm back after my little FM expedition of Wales and London - what a fantastic couple of days. It was a pleasure to meet some lovely people - Ralf, Anthony and Paul - and of course to have the opportunity to chat with the band and crew. FM were on absolute...
Views: 506   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 14, 2010 6:50pm
by Bo Braendstrup
FM Gig At Cardiff 08-07-2010
I Just Wanna Say That You Were Excellent Last Night Guys, Here's To Many More Gigs In The Future, I Brought A Friend With Me Last Night Who Was Seeing You Live For The First Time, He Was Very Impressed, I Think I Have Found A New Fan Of The Band, Which Is Always Good...
Views: 472   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 9, 2010 1:56pm
by Andy C
Pete from Dubai
Hope you both had a great evening, fantastic meeting and talking to you both! Hope you have a safe journey home! Andy[8-)]
Views: 279   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2010 1:46pm
by Andy C
London Gig (who's going, arrange a meet up?)
OK, we have done threads like this for individual shows etc. As the first dates approach[:-)], post if you are going to this particular show & maybe arrange a few pre-show drinks with fellow FM'ites! [8-)]
Views: 590   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jul 9, 2010 10:59am
by Richard
*** Important info re London Meet & Greet ***
Important info for those attending the London meet & greet on Friday night - you will now have to collect wristbands from the box office on your way into the venue. Meet & greet will take place in a different part of the venue and security staff will be on hand to p...
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2010 4:23pm
by FM Official
London Forum Get Together?
Hi All Are there plans to get together before the gig so we can all put more faces to names? Would be great to meet y'all! TTFN Iain[8-)]
Views: 339   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 8, 2010 7:42am
by Doddy (Shogo)
FM on the radio this week!
The FM boys will be appearing on and co-presenting the GTFM Rockshow this coming Wednesday (23rd June) from 10pm-12pm. The show is based in South Wales, and is available on 107.9 FM locally or on the web www.gtfm.co.uk. They will be joining their old friend and fan...
Views: 556   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 7, 2010 10:37pm
by STU
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Free Forum powered by Bravenet