General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FM on the radio this week!

The FM boys will be appearing on and co-presenting the GTFM Rockshow this coming Wednesday (23rd June) from 10pm-12pm.
The show is based in South Wales, and is available on 107.9 FM locally or on the web www.gtfm.co.uk.
They will be joining their old friend and fan of the band, presenter Andy Fox for the whole two hours, playing tracks,some of their favourite other bands,answering listeners questions, and giving away copies of the 'Metropolis' album and tickets to the forthcoming Cardiff show (July 8th)
E-mail questions/comments to rockshow@gtfm.co.uk

Re: FM on the radio this week!

Good luck keeping the boys under control for a whole 2 hours! Will be a great show.

[8-)]

Due to circumstances beyond their control,the band will now be appearing on the GTFM Rockshow on Wednesday July 7th (not tomorrow evening) the day ahead of the Cardiff show.
They'll still be on the programme for the whole two hours, taking questions and with an array of goodies to give away, including albums,tickets for Cardiff and other stuff.
So put that date in your diaries July 7th, 10-12 pm
www.gtfm.co.uk
E-mail rockshow@gtfm.co.uk

Hi guys, what a shame, that the show will be airing later on the 7th of July. So I won´t have a chance to listen in and especially to record it because on this evening I will already be in Cardiff!!! Is anyone on this board willing to record the show and send a copy to me? Help will be very much appreciated!!!![8-)]

Take two!!!....
The FM boys will definetly be appearing this Wednesday on the GTFM Rockshow 107.9 FM or online www.gtfm.co.uk, ahead of their Cardiff show.
They will be joing Andy Fox 'live' in the studio for the whole two hours from 10-12pm to co-present the whole programme, and you can ask them questions via e-mail rockshow@gtfm.co.uk
There will also be tickets and signed albums to give away![:)]

If you miss it, all GTFM interviews can be downloaded to listen again at http://gtfmrockshow.wordpress.com

This is tonight! Not to be missed!! From 10pm
www.gtfm.co.uk

Can't seem to get on the site ,been trying for 30 minutes tried eveything.i'm giving up.
just catch the listen again