General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
London Gig (who's going, arrange a meet up?)

OK, we have done threads like this for individual shows etc. As the first dates approach[:-)], post if you are going to this particular show & maybe arrange a few pre-show drinks with fellow FM'ites! [8-)]

Re: London Gig (who's going, arrange a meet up?)

Me (and Paul from the Romeos Daughter forum) will be in attendance.

Yep - I'll be there!

I'm doing Cardiff too, so I was going to have a look at pubs in the area and suggest a central location for people to meet (I'm travelling alone, so would be good to meet up with some like minded people).

It worked well at the Roadhouse, so let's see!

I plan on attending the London gig with
two friends of mine (Christoffer and Peter).
We'll stay at Premier Inn, Kings Cross.
Traveling from Wigan to London after
the RD gig at Ant College. [:D]
That's all according to my *PLANS*.
Neither plane-tickets nor hotels booked yet.
A divorced mum is having a bit of 'fun'
trying to ruin the trip. [:|][:|][:-|]

I'll be there(want to see RD again after Firefest)as well as Sheffield (home town and Airrace).Coach home Sat at 830am!

WOOHOO!!!

Got my tickets, where me and my mate Lee who followed this tour all over the show way back when will be all giddied up in London from Lunch time....

PLUS i'm taking my girlfriend to the Romeo's Daughter gig at Wigan the night before....

reliving my youth... i wonder if i'llrecognise any of the old familiar faces and i wonder how many will be bringing out their old FM pin badges o Red on green and green on red... remember them??

i have one of each and no i won't sell them lol...

Yes, will be there! Probably go for a drink in Camden before going to the gig. So probably The Devo. Might even go to the Fox in Soho.

Been looking at this, and there's a fairly bog-standard Wetherspoons "Lloyds No. 1 Bar" in the same centre as the venue, so that might be worth a look? It's called Glass Works...

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-glass-works

Wetherspoon is Wetherspoon, but they're reasonable for a cheap beer and a bite before the gig. And as it's in the same complex, it's minutes away from the venue itself.

Be good to see as many of you there! I'll be the tall bloke wearing an FM t-shirt of some description..!

There are plenty of places near the gig to meet, plus there are plenty of eating places too close by. For the coffee lover, Starbucks is around the corner on the main road, plus there is a coffee shop inside of Borders (right next door the venue).

I'll be there too - Wetherspoons sounds good as anywhere?

I'll be the tall bloke wearing the FM T-Shirt....!! ;-)

Great stuff, look forward to meeting you! My aim is to get to the bar about 5pm, then head off to the venue after a beer or two...

Could be an expensive couple of days...! [:))]

1 2