This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Suggested Chat Times
This is a very geeky suggestion but might be fun if we implement it properly. Here's the story :- I'm a Mac developer (you know those shiny laptops and over designed thing-me-bobs you either love or hate). Well the developer community is very very community mind...
Views: 4411   Replies: 154
Last Post: Jun 3, 2012 12:47pm
by Lidia
This forum is now locked.
We have upgraded the FM forum and as a result this forum is now locked for new posts although it will remain on the site and you will still be able to read posts and use the search facility. We hope you will continue to contribute to a lively FM forum on the new p...
Views: 514   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2013 10:24pm
by FM Official
New member Old fan
Just want to say how much I love FM. Evert since i bought Tough it out in 1989 i've been a huge fan. I'm sad to say that i've never seen FM live but if they get near Gothenburg i Will definetly go there. I think that Dead Mans Shoes is a very underated record and...
Views: 439   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 4, 2013 7:58pm
by Jim Kirkpatrick
New album pledge vs part II
I can't seem to find anything on this but does anyone know if the tracklisting on the 2cd pledge version is the same as on the part II version?
Views: 402   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2013 1:36pm
by FM Official
live tough it out tour video
Does anyone know if there is anyway to get a full copy of the london gig that was broadcast on tv? I have been looking for years. I am convinced they played 'feels so good' near the end of the show. I was 13 the first time i saw them at the tiv in buckley, merv gu...
Views: 544   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 28, 2013 2:07pm
by Chris Nelson
"Rockville" Full Review
Full album review for "Rockville" I will be doing a shorter review for Fireworks, but the blog allows me to waffle on all I want, so I did a separate one. Share all you want, as I always need readers! http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/fm-...
Views: 485   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 25, 2013 8:47pm
by Paul McCormick
acoustical intercourse video
does antbody have a copy of the acoustical intercouse on dvd i have the vhs but have no way of watching or transfering it can anybody help please?
Views: 542   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2013 10:22am
by Alski
FM On Planet Rock Radio
FM's new video can be seen on Planet Rock's website. And it's a great tune! http://www.planetrock.com/news/rock-news/new-fm-video/
Views: 448   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2013 9:57am
by robert Perry
PledgeMusic
Can anyone at FM towers help with a question about the various albums available on the pledge website..... Are deluxe new album x 2 cd and deluxe album cd signed the same (apart from signatures of course!)
Views: 434   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 12, 2013 1:42pm
by FM Official
Live in Europe DVD
Hi friends, im interested in to buy Live in Europe Dvd but it seems sold out , how or when i can buy ? cheers
Views: 595   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 11, 2013 12:31pm
by Paul Gallagher
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet