General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
live tough it out tour video

Does anyone know if there is anyway to get a full copy of the london gig that was broadcast on tv? I have been looking for years. I am convinced they played 'feels so good' near the end of the show.

I was 13 the first time i saw them at the tiv in buckley, merv guest listed me so i could get in (met them at phase one records signing session earlier in the day). I saw them about 10 times after that but i still havent seend a gig since they reformed (it's a very long story).

I would love to see this and any other early years video being released, be it shoddy camcorder footage or pro stuff. Along with acoustical intercourse as a box set maybe?

Re: live tough it out tour video

Hi Rico! I totally agree with u about this footage - altho to be fair, me and quite a few other fans have mentioned this many many times and still no joy regarding tracking down the full concert footage as far as I know! [:-?] Unless anyone can enlighten us regarding any new developments...?

Re: live tough it out tour video

I have only ever seen the 30 minutes that was shown on TV. The annoying thing was that one of the support bands that night was Thunder, and their broadcast was the full hour. Not fair. I still remember it as a great gig though.