General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New member Old fan

Just want to say how much I love FM. Evert since i bought Tough it out in 1989 i've been a huge fan.
I'm sad to say that i've never seen FM live but if they get near Gothenburg i Will definetly go there.
I think that Dead Mans Shoes is a very underated record and in My opinion is at the top of there performance.

Just another funny ting i found out the other day. My other favorite band is a brittish group called Demon, they made some classics during the 80:s like Night of the demon and the unexpected guest , not the same kind of music as Fm , not so much Aor well anyway I found out that the original guitarist of Demon , Lester Hunt, plays in some sort of à blues band with Jim Kirkpatrick.

Maybe you can shed some light on this Jim.

Regards

Christian fr.o.m. Sweden.

Re: New member Old fan

Hi Christian, Jim here. Yes, I work with Les a lot. He's an astonishing melodic lead guitarist. I occasionally play with original Demon drummer John 'Crow' Wright also. FM have also done some work at Summerbank Studios owned by current Demon guitarist Paul Hume and current Demon drummer Neil Ogden is a good friend of ours.
It's a small world!