This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
FM Premier League - Fantasy Football 2011 / 12
Here we go again!!!! Anyone who was in the league last year should be able to rejoin easily. You can use this code 7017-3272 to enter once you've registered / re-registered at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ This year we will also redo the "Head to Head" l...
Views: 1935   Replies: 55
Last Post: May 15, 2012 3:34am
by Craig
FM playing Belfast
Thin Lizzy with special guests The Answer, Sweet Savage, UFO and FM Custom House Square, Belfast 18th August 2012 £33 [:)s] should be a good one....not 100% certain about UFO....Sweet Savage say UFO are playing.
Views: 407   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 14, 2012 1:32pm
by Julie Scott
ba
Pete Jupp on peter kay vid!
odd topic of conversation - but i was just watchin the latest peter kay vid live from the o2 and when the camera panned on the audience im pretty sure Mr Jupp was in the audience - cn the man himself confirm or deny his appearance. if i can grab a shot ill post up !
Views: 552   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 2, 2012 6:36pm
by ba
Disgusted of Norfolk....
Sorry peeps but I just had to register my utter dismay that some enterprising mercenary individual has listed a signed copy of the new Vintage & Rare CD bought at Firefest on Ebay for a starting price of £29.99. I know we are all massive fans of the boys and...
Views: 837   Replies: 11
Last Post: Mar 26, 2012 8:52pm
by Paul McCormick
Indiscreet Live - Anymore Shows.....please say yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone know if there will be anymore Indiscreet 25 shows....? I had a ticket for Manchester but couldn't attend due to late unexpected family commitments....as it was so successful surely there is a temptation to add a few more shows....I hope!!!! Needless t...
Views: 559   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 23, 2012 11:06pm
by Darg Barnett
FM Live review of Shepherds Bush Empire London gig 2012
Hope you enjoy reading my review of the 'Indiscreet 25' gig at the Shepherds Bush Empire. Just click on the 'Website' button to read...Cheers Mark
Views: 339   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2012 3:55pm
by Mark Taylor
25 Live London Review
Now up at www.rockunited.com http://www.rockunited.com/fmlive2012.htm
Views: 312   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2012 10:55pm
by Alski
FM Merchandise - Book that was on sale?
Loved the Indiscreet gig at Shepherd's Bush - probably the finest I've ever seen the band, just awesome (yeah, I know I say that every time, but this was something special..!) Just great to hear the whole of Indiscreet, not to mention some of the other classic track...
Views: 487   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 18, 2012 9:15pm
by Steve Church
Ba
Glasgow tonight
Great show tonight guys brilliant to hear indiscreet in full especially hot wired sorry I could not meet you guys as the security in the venue were being Awkwardr to say the. Least
Views: 555   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 14, 2012 8:23pm
by FM Official
"Tough it Out" programme for sale
Fantastic gig Saturday at Shepherds Bush Empire. It was so good to see the original line up with Romeo's Daughter as support, Takes me back to the first time we got to see them in Colchester way back in the early 80's... Mind you I must say Debie Bonham was bril'...
Views: 384   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2012 1:03pm
by CHRIS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet