General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Disgusted of Norfolk....

Sorry peeps but I just had to register my utter dismay that some enterprising mercenary individual has listed a signed copy of the new Vintage & Rare CD bought at Firefest on Ebay for a starting price of £29.99.

I know we are all massive fans of the boys and some of us are what we would call collectors, but I can't help hoping that nobody buys this CD from the seller.

Re: Disgusted of Norfolk....

Won't get a penny of my money - still saving up for one at normal price! Some folk are only in it for the money, ho hum. [:|]

*shakes head and looks floor-ward and tuts *

Anyone want to buy some Steve Overland 'Wildside Demon' potion...starting at £99.99?

Apparently turns your eyes white on first drink..

Seriously though, people really do take the pi$$ and like Lid says, I hope this person doesn't make a penny. Pathetic.

er i'll have 3 bottles of wildside potion .."are they signed"? otherwise agree with doddy im shakin' me 'ed too

PS.

*looks left then right for any rozzers on the scene*
I have a handful of Air from the Park Plaza Hotel The Guys and RD could/may have breathed on it ...

I'm selling it on Ebay at the knock down price of £12,000 any takers ???

... I'll get my coat shall I ?

Can't believe the nerve of some people, why don't the band pop some on flea bay, better still sling some my way and I would be happy to list at the proper price [8-)]

Doddy (Shogo)
PS.

*looks left then right for any rozzers on the scene*
I have a handful of Air from the Park Plaza Hotel The Guys and RD could/may have breathed on it ...

I'm selling it on Ebay at the knock down price of £12,000 any takers ???

... I'll get my coat shall I ?

is that per gob full doddy?[:D]

try and beat this one then![:-?]
I kid you not this is absolutely true,SAD,but true.
We met a girl at either Burnley or Colne gigs, who claimed to have followed a certain band member to the toilets, when he'd left, she rushed in and emerged with some pubic hair!![Crazy][Scared]....wonders if they ever made it to "flea-Bay"? -singulary or in a bunch?[:D]lol!-(good name for it is that simon) We should call it that in all future bad posts about it[:D]

Signed CDs are much better used as gifts.[o:)]
I would never sell a signed CD.
And I would never buy a signed CD from any other
than the original artist who held the pen.

Some of you have met the girl who, at her birthday
party in 2008, spent 5 minutes dancing on
the ceiling because the CD she was given had:
"To Charlotte
Happy Birthday
XXOO
Robin Beck"
written on it with red magic marker
by the artist herself.

That's worth a lot more than 30 quid.[:)]

/Bo Braendstrup.

Re: Disgusted of Norfolk.... the fleabay mercenary is at it again :-(

I see "63tree63" is at it again on fleabay. A copy of the Live In Europe DVD has been listed on fleabay at £14.99 PLUS POSTAGE. The sad thing is someone has bid on it. Why ffs??? You can get signed copies direct from the FM shop for only £7.99 with FREE postage in the UK!!! You can't get a better bargain than that surely?

It's a smashing DVD the guys have put together and it saddens me that someone who calls themselves a 'fan' has no shame in fleecing other fans.

I know I don't need to say this to the loyal multitude out there but folks, please support the guys... Don't put your hard-earned cash into the hands of the opportunists out there.

1 2