General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6
Author
Comment
FM Premier League - Fantasy Football 2011 / 12

Here we go again!!!!

Anyone who was in the league last year should be able to rejoin easily.

You can use this code 7017-3272 to enter once you've registered / re-registered at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

This year we will also redo the "Head to Head" league where will play each other on a weekly basis - just for fun ... and bragging rights!!! The code for this one is 7017-3276

Any problems getting registered, let me know and I'll try and help.

Both leagues were very close lat year and it appears that it was very popular, even Merv & Pete joined in, with differing degrees of success!!!!

Re: FM Premier League - Fantasy Football 2011 / 12

Excellent stuff Craig, thanks! Been suffering the withdrawal symptoms on Saturday mornings [:))]

Me to Lid, but mine's generally alcohol related [:-|]

Thanks Craig hoping to improve on my outstanding previous score

LOL Simon! Good luck!

Well it's been a slow start to sign up but there's still plenty of time. Come on folks don't be scared!!! Pete & Merv that includes you!

Well, well Juppington Stanley have made a return to the FM Premier League!

[8-)][8-)][8-)]

I saw Juppy had signed up again this afternoon, wonder if Swervington Stanley will compete again this year. I should imagine Merv will want to do battle for that 1st place after doing so well last season. Let's give them a run for their money peeps! [:)]

Merv must be taking his team very seriously this season....?!!

It seems ages since last season - really looking forward to another close competition.

Good luck everyone! [:)]

stupid website wont let us join this year, so we'll be sitting this one out[:-?]

paul & toni
stupid website wont let us join this year, so we'll be sitting this one out[:-?]

What's the problem? Have you tried a different internet browser?

its the log in, managed to get toni in, just going to join the league, i came for the password.I will try again for myself later.

1 2 3 4 5 6