General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Glasgow tonight

Great show tonight guys brilliant to hear indiscreet in full especially hot wired sorry I could not meet you guys as the security in the venue were being Awkwardr to say the. Least

Re: Glasgow tonight

Yes have to agree with BA another great show a real treat for the fans, nice touch with Hot Legs to round off the set, first time I saw FM (Ipswich Gaumont supporting Magnum) they played it too! Steve was so right about the 80's suits.

Hi Ba, we're sorry to read you didn't get to the Meet & Greet. We weren't made aware of any problems, in fact everything appeared to be running very smoothly and the Meet & Greet was a fun, relaxed get-together. Did you collect your Meet & Greet pass on arrival at the venue?

yes all printed off and in pocket honestly ! only to find it had disappeared when it came to time after the show ! must have been when i went for a lager at the show, anyway no surprise the lad didnt believe me -what a shame ! so looking forward to meeting a band ive followed for so long

That's unfortunate Ba, the confirmation email is all-important as venue security have to ask anyone without an email/pass to leave the building at the end of the show. Sorry we didn't get to meet you.