General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5
Author
Comment
Re: FM Live in 1989 DVD!

They obviously have the footage so don't see why it should not be available, will ask her to look into it tomorrow.. [8-)]

That's great news Simon - well done! Here's hoping it can be bought for a reasonable amount and made available officially at long last!! [8-)][8-)][8-)]

keep us up to date on this one Simon, this could be a really big help.

Ant

Hi guys, I did some research on this and got a mate of mine who works at ITV to see what he could find out. He discovered that Fremantle own the material. I have spoken to a researcher in the archive department and I am waiting for them to come back to me to see if they can locate it.
cheers Adrian

That's encouraging news!! So glad this post has had such a great response!

For those of u who love the band (as we all do on here) but ain't seen the footage - you will LOVE it! The 'classic' line up of FM in all their glory, a truly momentous recording!

Lets hope something comes to light, I'm still on the case so fingers crossed [:)s]

Still hanging on with baited breath & fingers crossed....... [Pray]

I have the 'Original' on Video,[8-)] that i recorded at the time ! ( From I.T.V 'In Concert' ), I also have 'Snowy White''from the same period [:)] ........ I also would love a proper 'Broadcast Quality' copy on 'Dvd' of 'Town & Country Club' Gig, This was incidently 'Chris Overlands' FINAL Gig with the band [:-|] It was also, so i heard [:-|] recorded with the ' The Rolling Stones Mobile Studio ' thats why the Sound is sooooooooo good at this gig [8-)]

Yeah actually , looking again at the (terrible) design & packaging on my DVD copy, it claims to have footage from The Town & Country Club too but actually doesn't!

Another lost FM recorded show we need to hunt down by the looks of it....

Any more news people....?

1 2 3 4 5