General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5
Author
Comment
Re: FM Live in 1989 DVD!

That's great Ade! Hopefully he will be able to dig up some info! Fingers crossed! Any more helpful info and/or industry contacts please?? [Pray]

Tom
That's great Ade! Hopefully he will be able to dig up some info! Fingers crossed! Any more helpful info and/or industry contacts please?? [Pray]

Someone in the BBC archives, shall let you know next week [8-)]

That's great Simon! Any more....?

yes i remember the show it was a whole series of great bands on gun little angels thunder fm etc !

had it on a vhs somewhere but now long gone - i still have bootleg concerts of early fm shows including live at the biebob and cumbria rock festival on cd these are excellent!

Rachel Shaw
I bought a bootleg of it like yourself and would buy it again. I think I sent my original copy to Bo

You must have sent it to someone else,
I only have the acoustic (VHS) and the FF-IV DVD.

I'd buy ten for hand-outs. [:D]

/Bo Braendstrup.

I was wondering if the band ever thought of officially putting the 'FM - Live Acoustical Intercourse' VHS video on to DVD at some point? they could also include the 1989 concert as bonus material? just a thought..

Kim
I was wondering if the band ever thought of officially putting the 'FM - Live Acoustical Intercourse' VHS video on to DVD at some point? they could also include the 1989 concert as bonus material? just a thought..

i have this live accoustical intercourse transferred onto dvd ?

Yeah I transferred my (signed!) copy of the acoustic VHS onto DVD for my own use but I'd love to see that get a shiny new remastered DVD release too! But let's get back to that 1989 show too! Any more valuable info or contacts that could get the ball rolling??

I very much doubt the boys could release the ITV footage due to copyright. If anyone has any contacts within the ITV camp, would be interesting to get permission though!

It is a real shame that bootleggers are making profit on this though, when again the boys make nothing!

I couldn't agree more mate! Anyone know anyone in the ITV camp?
Christ someone's probably sitting on the footage & oblivious that there's a fan base out there who'd love to see it/buy it! Although the way it works these days sadly is if it ain't lost Beatles, Zep or Stones footage or soething historical then the bigwigs don't notice!

Let's not give up tho!

1 2 3 4 5