Return to Website

STUPID IDEAS and PRECISE Advice FORUM...to Make You Famous!

Okay, you and I both know that the only way to make it to the top is by doing things that AVERAGE people won't do. The greatest leaders in history, who by the way, are often the greatest salespeople in history aren't afaid to come up with, and execute on an idea that other people consider STUPID. Sending a man to the moon was JFK's Stupid idea. Boys and girls of different races going to school together was MLK's Stupid idea...and the list goes on.

So do us a favor and share YOUR STUPID idea with the world. Or post any sales, leadership, communication, marketing or inspirational tip that will make us all smarter. And thanks for coming!

Also, if you have a question you would like Brian to answer, post it and he wil respond.

See you at the TOP!

STUPID IDEAS and PRECISE Advice FORUM...to Make You Famous!
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
[TranssexualBarebacking] Jade Oliveira 720p
[TranssexualBarebacking] Jade Oliveira 720p > http://urlin.us/1h2uc b92c5eb40e 22 Jan 2016, 19:07 Why do you engage in piracy? Why indeed! Seems we do a lot of soul searching on thisby Bayfia 22 Jan 2016, 02...
Views: 80   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 1:55am
by trudhugh
Armandinho Ao Vivo 2006
Armandinho Ao Vivo 2006 > http://shorl.com/stifunugeripru Armandinho Ao Vivo 2006, Nba 2k13 lan multiplayer b92c5eb40e Campos obrigatrios so marcados com * Nome * Email * Site Comentrio Protected by WP Anti S...
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 8:16pm
by lysabgarry
Looking for Creatively Stupid Ideas to Create Customer Loyalty
I am always looking for STUPID sales or leadership ideas to share with audiences. If you have something WACKY that you did that made you stand out with a customer or prospect, please share it. Who knows, you may end up in my next book!
Views: 321   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 21, 2008 4:28pm
by Jenn Fisher
Stupid ideas
I live in Edmonton where our winters are long and cold. Come March 1 everyone is looking forward to spring. I went to a local greenhouse and picked up 20 tiny little plants and put a note in them on fun bright paper saying "I am looking forward to growing my busines...
Views: 336   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 26, 2008 11:49am
by Brian Sullivan
Newsletter Idea
Sully, Again it was great to see and hear you at the CDIC sales meeting. Could you answer a question for me? On the idea of the newsletter, is there a web-site or software that you know of that would make writing a newsletter easier? I really like the idea as I...
Views: 398   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 10, 2008 7:47pm
by Brian Sullivan
How to Open Doors
Brian I just read your book and I now have a Precise Call Sheet going for each customer contact I make. So first of all I enjoyed your book and do thank you for the information. I have just started selling printing after 27 years of being in the production end...
Views: 320   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 10, 2008 2:49pm
by Brian Sullivan
Stupid Ideas from Brian's Book, 20 Days to the Top
Thank You Notes are Mildly Stupid Write short, handwritten thank you notes. This is a quick and easy, yet effective way to get noticed. And make writing these notes a habit. If you are in outside sales, perhaps driving around in that fancy Ford Taurus, keep a stac...
Views: 338   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2008 1:12pm
by Brian Sullivan
Free Forum powered by Bravenet