Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2021 NATIONAL MEET

We'll have Colorado beer, but any kind of beer is always welcome!

Where Are You From? Grand Junction CO

Do You own a car built by Durant? 23, 26 & 27 Star, 29 663 & 666 Durant

I was just wondering if an itinerary has been established?

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Hey Tom
How's the DMAC Meet registration going?

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1928 Durant Model 65

I have reservations for 29 people in-hand (including Lisa and I). I know of 4 more people that will be coming. Received a note from Paulette Ford today that the hotel is booked and she had to go to another hotel (Wood Springs Suite Hotel - not too far away). It looks like we should have a good crowd. I have six people bringing cars that I know of plus one of mine, so we are up to 7 cars (plus 2 more I think).

Do You own a car built by Durant? 24 Star, two 26 Stars, 27 Star and two 29 Durants

Spoke to the hotel today and they told me that 23 of our block of 30 have been reserved. I believe that rooms at the hotel are still available. For anyone that hasn't made reservations yet please do it soon. Paulette has changed her reservation to the Clarion.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 24 Star, two 26 Stars, 27 Star and two 29 Durants

For anyone who has not made hotel reservations for the 2021 NATIONAL MEET, there are still rooms available (Clarion Inn Grand Junction - 970-243-6790). The Hotel cutoff date is August 31 - so hurry! We are looking forward to seeing everyone!

Here is the itinerary for the upcoming meet. Sorry that it has taken me so long to get this posted. Covid residuals have made planning for larger groups interesting. Thanks for your patience!

ITINERARY

The Durant Motors Automobile Club