AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Disposal Charges

I see the dumpster outside of my local s l full of skins and dead windshields. Hmmm. I didnt know you could recycle old urethane beads.

Gotta love gimmicks. If you tell a story there’s always going to be a percentage of gullible people who will believe whatever they hear. Even if the recycling is happening that doesn’t help the poor customers who have their cars destroyed by sloppy installs.

Okay, that's fine. Safelite charges a disposal fee because they recycle. What about the rest of the guys in this thread saying they add a disposal fee. Y'all packing up those laminated windshields and sending them off to a recycling center?

For the record, guy did the one for me yesterday and I picked it up this morning. He's got a recycling bin full of windshield glass sitting there. No disposal fee or recycling fee on the invoice.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com