AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: S/L Survey,s

Sglass,
You know me but I don't know who you are nor do I care.
I to have had a lifetime in the glass business, it's all I have ever done for 40+years.
But as I said earlier the writer of this thread wouldn't learn anything neither did you.

Sglass,
I to have had a lifetime in the glass business, it's all I have ever done for 40+years.
But as I said earlier the writer of this thread wouldn't learn anything neither did you.

I was there and I saw what you did , see it with my own 2 eyes, wipe off that grin I know where you been, its all been a pack of LIES

Sglass,

TY once again you start my day with a smile. After 40+ maybe you should retire & do stand up. Apparently you've become a legend in your own mind. If you would put to paper opinions that have value or a real basis in fact, I'd pay attention. For now I'll just keep reading you for the humor.

I will do stand up, and you are my first joke

... not sure who you are but I'm with you man

???

... not sure who you are but I'm with you man

Sorry ??? If you are trying to get into ...'s act, you're just not funny.

OK You lost me.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com