AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
S/L Survey,s

Thank you for contacting ------- ----- Insurance co.

By answering just a few questions about your service experience with ------ Autoglass, you'll be helping us improve our customer service for you and other valuable customers in the future. All we need is less than five minutes of your time...

Who,s customer service are we helping here????

Goes on to say

Rate Your Experience
You received this e-mail because you recently contacted ----- ---- Insurance for vehicle glass service. If you feel you have received this e-mail in error, please call --------- Your e-mail address and personal information will never be sold. This e-mail was sent on behalf of---- ----- Insurance by SL , a member of the SL Group family of companies, --- Farmers Drive, Columbus, Oh. To stop receiving these messages, please click here.

Is this for real??? SL sending out surveys asking my customers how there experience was with us. This has Ins companys name on it but info goes back to SL Also asking for details about the install and how did they here about us and did we waive deduct. or give rebate, would they refer us to anyone,
were we on time Bla Bla Bla. This can,t be legal can it???

Re: S/L Survey,s

OH my GOSH really?

DO NOT LET THE CUSTOMERS GIVE IT THEN.

Simple as that ..

B glass you have no clue how the glass business works by that rather silly ignorant statement.

SL solutions not ag sent that statement as a TPA......companies who don't preform well are not allowed to be called approved vendors my gosh is your statement clueless.
You did the work but they are yours, the ins co and the tpas customer, all should care how it went.
Instead of bi t #%n here let it be a lesson for you to also call your customers to see how satisfied they are with your end of the glass claim/service process.
If you don't call them someone else will and has.
Don't complain ...use it
Grow up, you just got sent to school but you probably still didn't learn a thing.

You did not get it. Let me ask you something, Should a TPA be able to ask
questions on surveys about rebates,waiving deductibles, how did you find this company, Carwash,Telesales,Agent refer,friend Ect. I donot get to survey
their customers do I asking them all these questions.
If it were just how did the work go that's different but to ask about how we market our business is none of their F____ing business.

Thanks

B glass you have no clue how the glass business works by that rather silly ignorant statement.

SL solutions not ag sent that statement as a TPA......companies who don't preform well are not allowed to be called approved vendors my gosh is your statement clueless.
You did the work but they are yours, the ins co and the tpas customer, all should care how it went.
Instead of bi t #%n here let it be a lesson for you to also call your customers to see how satisfied they are with your end of the glass claim/service process.
If you don't call them someone else will and has.
Don't complain ...use it
Grow up, you just got sent to school but you probably still didn't learn a thing.

... you always bring a smile to my face when I read you. Your clueless devotion to the Hive is admirable. It's a shame in the end your reward will be the short end of the stick. If all that you post were true, you wouldn't have to try & sell it so hard.
As observed from a life time in the industry.
JMHO

Smart glass
It is ok to ask those questions because some of the items you listed would violate your agreement with lynks
Or otherwise.
Do your own survey and stop being a whiny b

Sglass,
You know me but I don't know who you are nor do I care.
I to have had a lifetime in the glass business, it's all I have ever done for 40+years.
But as I said earlier the writer of this thread wouldn't learn anything neither did you.

Sglass,
I to have had a lifetime in the glass business, it's all I have ever done for 40+years.
But as I said earlier the writer of this thread wouldn't learn anything neither did you.

I was there and I saw what you did , see it with my own 2 eyes, wipe off that grin I know where you been, its all been a pack of LIES

Sglass,

TY once again you start my day with a smile. After 40+ maybe you should retire & do stand up. Apparently you've become a legend in your own mind. If you would put to paper opinions that have value or a real basis in fact, I'd pay attention. For now I'll just keep reading you for the humor.

I will do stand up, and you are my first joke

... not sure who you are but I'm with you man

???

... not sure who you are but I'm with you man

Sorry ??? If you are trying to get into ...'s act, you're just not funny.

OK You lost me.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com