AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: Chipio?

A chip is chip is a chip

They need to be reported like no other! Arrests should have been made for that sort of severe violation!

I would hire a lawyer, talk to someone!

I think Rabbit should get a life. Call Chipio corp. office and report your findings if you are so concerned.

Chipio has started to pester customers at two local Air Force Bases. On 8/24/2012, the only day I was on base, I was approached by a neighbor. I only found out she turned in a false claim when I got an email from my auto insurance company for windshield repair. When I called my insurance company to explain I had not had any windshield repair, Chipio is now under investigation by my insurance company. Don't just walk away from these people, RUN!

I like how direct marketing is called pestering. Others on this site complain about no business no phones ringing. People you might not like what Chipio does but if done right its a great way to get business. If I see your windshield is damaged I am going to ask you if I can fix it and if you say no I will ask why.

People need to be agressive getting business unless you are tied into the networks or still have agents on your payroll.

Chips are easy to photo its called a white piece of paper placed behind chip. Wow u must wotk for a big shop u know one of those "legitmate" shops that say companies like chipio are commiting fraud cause wr go directly to the consumer instead of answering the phonr on behalf of the insurance and convincing them that u are the only company they can use. That same company that will also say it cant be repaired just so u can upsale a replacement. Yes I work for chipio yes I am proud of it and yes I will put the quality of my work up against any of the so called "legit" companies. Oh and just to update we do more like 10,000 a week now and yes we will soon be in europe working with the military yes that's right this "shady" company has a national contract with aafes to provide our service to our heroes. Oh there went the wend in your sails. To all of u who have used and enjoyed our service we thank you and hope u have a wonderful day. To all of those who bash us we thank you and hope u have a wonderful day. See you all cery very soon.

Chips are easy to photo its called a white piece of paper placed behind chip. Wow u must wotk for a big shop u know one of those "legitmate" shops that say companies like chipio are commiting fraud cause wr go directly to the consumer instead of answering the phonr on behalf of the insurance and convincing them that u are the only company they can use. That same company that will also say it cant be repaired just so u can upsale a replacement. Yes I work for chipio yes I am proud of it and yes I will put the quality of my work up against any of the so called "legit" companies. Oh and just to update we do more like 10,000 a week now and yes we will soon be in europe working with the military yes that's right this "shady" company has a national contract with aafes to provide our service to our heroes. Oh there went the wend in your sails. To all of u who have used and enjoyed our service we thank you and hope u have a wonderful day. To all of those who bash us we thank you and hope u have a wonderful day. See you all cery very soon.

Why is a post 2 years old even being commented on? Good job Mods...

kyle
Yeah but we don`t hide behind a gas station or car wash waiting for customers to pull in and then come running out begging to wash their windshields and filling in road rash flecks and calling them legit repairs. OUR CUSTOMERS CALL "US" TO COME OUT OR COME WALKING THROUGH OUR FRONT DOORS!!! GBG.

OK kyle, let me get your card

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAmqoiUU9fE

Pretty much sums it up the Chipio method.

I worked for chipio and never saw them put white paper behind a chip. never was it mentioned by the company who contracts with chipio the difference between a surface chip and a structural safety chip. surface chips are NOT covered by insurance. i only worked 4 days, things didnt seem to add up so i searched the company and not just google, i searched under many different headings and with many different sites and only through this i learned surface chip vs safety issue chip.speaking for myself the people i talked into having repairs were surface chips. for others, i couldnt even see the chips on several vehicles. that is FRAUD.most insurance companys dont require any photos so who ever said everything is documented is not being honest. the hours are about 12 a day, your pay is commission and if you go above your set goal, you only get paid for your goal, the rest??? who knows who gets them and the excuse given was i set my goals and if i want to make more money i had to set higher goals. well please explain what happens when you set higher goals and dont make them. this job is misleading in every thing from base pay of 30.000 - 40.000 plus commission, there is no training i mean really how had is it to go up to people and say its customer appreciation week and all i want to do is clean your windshield, your trained to lie, the rest comes by being told what to say when you call the insurance, your name, chipio windshield repair, the ph. number on the claim form and then you hand the phone to the insured, when the insurance asks to speak to the rep they give you a claim number. thats not something that requires training, the repairs, well you watch, listen then told to do them so again no training. no drug test, that was one of the first concerns but after 1 day i figured that out, working 12 hours a day 7 days a week under a tent in a parking lot washing windshields all day it is not a fun job and to keep pace most employees at this level have to do drugs. got to make your goal....... and depending on the color of your skin, they may not even do a background check. i found this out talking with another team person in simple conservation no background check, they did one on me??????? shady, everything about this company is shady and 100% fraud. if a company does not make your pay, your duties, your hours, explain commission, no gas allowance when you use your vehicle, no insurance, no establish understanding of any of this then you need to walk away because for everything they are telling you, their not telling you the truth about any of it. worst experience i have ever had and the most deceptive.

Ummm I worked for Chipio for a while... Lying about length of warranties... Forging paperwork/signatures.. Doing repairs without briges (which makes them illegal)... The franchise I worked for could have serious issues down the road...

1 2 3

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com