Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Limahl, Kajagoogoo

I can send you a copy on DVD to the UK, it doesn't bother me. I don't do online sending, not my thing.

The video is in Mono as well as not many people have Stereo videos in the 80s unless they were well off, it is an acquaintances video from 1984.

He gave me some of his videos to keep many years ago as there is some RARE gems on it.

That would be great. :-) Please send me your e-mail address to archive@mail.uk, so I can respond with postage address. I really appreciate your help with that. :+1:

I will email you,

I don't have Facebook as I loathe it.

I will locate the tape as I have such a MASSIVE collection, and then I will do you a copy.

Glad you are in the UK and not US as you guys also fo PAL, thankfully!

Jason \'The Moderator\'
I will email you,

I don\'t have Facebook as I loathe it.

I will locate the tape as I have such a MASSIVE collection, and then I will do you a copy.

Hi Jason

Didn't want to interrupt enjoyment of Rage goes retro month (even little bit disappointing, still better than nothing). Is there any possibility to look for that Limahl's old VHS clip for me?

Andy
Jason \\\'The Moderator\\\'
I will email you,

I don\\\'t have Facebook as I loathe it.

Hi Jason

Didn't want to interrupt enjoyment of Rage goes retro month (even little bit disappointing, still better than nothing). Is there any possibility to look for that Limahl's old VHS clip for me?
Hey Andy,

I have been going through so much of my collection and editing e.t.c... I will find that VHS tape as soon as I can, I promise. Sorry for the wait, just bear with me.

Perfect, take your time - I will wait patiently :+1: