Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures 

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Durant Dealerships

While at the Seattle Public Library a few weeks ago I decided to look thru the "Polk Directories" to see what I find for Durant. In Seattle 1929 I found a full page add for Durant and Star cars. The main store was located at 1600 Broadway. (I do remember that being a Pontiac dealer in the 60's) The other locations listed were: Westlake Ave, No.(The location Keith N. car came from), Sunset Durant in Ballard 5451 Leary Way, University Durant at 4740 10th Ave. N.E., Waite Garage at 2224 California in West Seattle and Airport Garage South of the city on E. Marginal Way.

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Thank Gary, for the information!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

Found a new dealership.

JF Triggs auto parts and cyclery Dealer in Durant and Star cars
200 South Main Street, Sebastopol, California

Rick

These images and maybe more information can be found at the Western Sonoma County Historical Society, 261 South Main St., Sebastopol, CA 95472
http://www.sebastopol-farm-museum.org

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 2 of them

Here is one more, but it's a parking lot now :-(

Binghamton Auto Sales
190 Water Street
Binghamton, NY 13901

Rick

Where Are You From? Silicon Valley, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Two of them

The Durant Motors Automobile Club