General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: FM - Indiscreet 25 Live

Thanks Simon. Bought mine off the tickets scotland website so like you say it's maybe just how they are allocated to each individual selling point.... which upon reflection makes perfect sense! Doh!

Was a really good turnout the last time so hoping for the same again.

Anyway..8 sleeps and counting![:D]

“We’re doing the American album sequence,” says drummer Pete Jupp. “Frozen Heart is a bit later in the sequence than it would have been had we followed the UK album, but it worked better that way in a live situation.”

.......so my question is, what was the American tracklisting????

Philip

Philip, from what I know, the American tracklisting simply swaps "Frozen Heart" with "I Belong to the Night" and, thus, looks like this:

1 That Girl
2 Other Side Of Midnight
3 Love Lies Dying
4 I Belong To The Night
5 American Girls
6 Hot Wired
7 Face To Face
8 Frozen Heart
9 Heart Of The Matter

Ta for that!! Roll on tomorrow.

Philip

Anybody interested in the full setlist from last night's extravaganza, it can be found here :

http://www.melodicrock.com/phorum52/read.php?1,882091,882091#msg-882091

and shows that a great "80's" night out in is store for us in Manchester tonight. A couple of ommissions, but nowt serious........

Philip

Good set!!!! [8-)]

Same show for us in Manchester, but with the addition of a certain Mr. Digital midset.

Glad I can type this, because I certainly can't speak. Ruth and myself hoping the other staff can talk to the customers tomorrow whilst we just potter around silently around!!!!

Philip

1 2 3