General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: FM - Indiscreet 25 Live

Got tickets for Manchester, should be another cracking nite again. See you there Phil. This time i get to have a few drinks as there is 4 of us staying in manchester after [:)s]

Manchester![8)]

Darren c
Got tickets for Manchester, should be another cracking nite again. See you there Phil. This time i get to have a few drinks as there is 4 of us staying in manchester after [:)s]

Good stuff!!

Philip

..........and the tickets have landed[:)s]

Hi all, just to confirm... due to demand for tickets our Manchester show with Romeo's Daughter on Friday 9th March has moved up to Academy 2. Looking forward to seeing you there!

So that's what they call : Good News / Bad News then.

The Good :

The band are popular enough for the bigger venue;

The Bad :

The move from possibly our favourite concert room, The Academy 3 to the Academy 2 (originally known as The Main Debating Hall), a larger room with no bar and a lost less atmosphere.

I believe the saying goes,

"You win some you lose some........."

Philip

Deborah Bonham Band have been added to the line-up for the Manchester Academy 2 show Friday March 9th in addition to our Shepherd's Bush Empire show. Romeo's Daughter are playing all 3 shows...

going to Glasgow Gig at the Cathouse great wee initmate venue saw them there 2 years back so a repeat perfomance please along with a few beers before and after should make it a night

Just bought 2 tickets for Glasgow gig. Saw the band the last time they played this venue and it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to.

Tad concerned that when buying my tickets it said I have tickets 68 & 69?!!! Surely this doesn't mean there's only gonna be 70 odd FM choir members in attendance?

ps. really looking forward to seeing Romeos Daughter live at long last!

I got my Glasgow tickets over a month ago and they are numbers 87 & 88 probably ticket office allocations? Bought mine from Tickets Scotland...

1 2 3