AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
SAFELITE THIS SAFELITE THAT

LMAO!!!! I think with all this safelite talk Belron should pay GLASSBYTES money for all the advertising and discuccions on here about SAFELITE..LOL... You guy's still complaining about safelite? wait hold on let me check,, Yeppers you sure are. I'm just wondering you all you safelite BASHER'S out there do you complain to your customers about safelite as you do on this board? If so thank you keep up the good work, because in reality when you go out and ruin there car they can't even remember your name or who you even work for, or your company name. I get so many customers down here that say they cant remember the company but they sure can remember that raggity old pick up truck that is full of trash and has been never washed.But when you start talking about safelite to them oohhh you betcha they will remember that name and give us a call.

On another note safelite employes many people from all walks of life, ask yourself this how many do you employ? and if it wasn't for a company that is willing to train people you would have never gooten your shot at glass work. I'm going to bet that out of the so called dozen that complain on here is a ex safelite employee or a diamond guy that went rouge. and you cant say you never messed up a car before and if you do well then you are all LIARS. new guys screw up thats it, most of the hack work you see are the fly by night one man band pick up truck driving here today gone tomorrow guys,

so in retrospect take a real hard look at some of the sh1t you pulled in your days or still doing because face it there will always be a new guy somewhere and always be a hack somewhere...So keep up the great advertising guys soon we wont even need radio or T.V. advertising you will do it all for free. good night... some of us have a job to do tomorrow fixing all the hack work left behind from the mom and pop shops and one man band installers

Re: SAFELITE THIS SAFELITE THAT

Listen bro, you get paid in auto glass food stamps, so shut your face!

ohm
Listen bro, you get paid in auto glass food stamps, so shut your face!

Yep theres one..I must of had struck a nerve. LMAO autoglass food stamps thats the best you can come up with. Go back to your hole where climbed out and stay in till you can figure out how to install glass first of all. and secondly dont worry I'll keep working and paying my taxes so scum like you that dont pay taxes and collect unemployment and your baby mama drama can collect wefare cause you cant make it on your own..

My major complaint on Bel/Safe isn’t the Techs working to make a living. My complaints are the:
The HUGE interference they impose between me & MY customers.
The steering & yes, jobs they assigned to me & flat out stole. Jobs I had the customer call in and make the claim on.
It seems to me, when ever a non Bel/Safe company starts to gain a large market share, they suddenly have legal issues.
No problem with the Techs personally, just the way the company they work for has a HUGE advantage over the rest of the industry.
Save your defenses of their practices, it’ll only insult my intelligence.
When the day comes & they tell you “don’t pass go & collect your $200.00 just go straight to the unemployment line” I won’t laugh at you. I’ll just feel sorry for you.

****YANKEE, are you for real? I'm sure your company is proud of your post........

Verily.....too much wine maketh ****Yankey speaketh from the Tower of Babble...

LMAO Moses, I was thinking same thing
Hey yank just read the articles before
you get to the message board and yes it
seems to be a safelite biased forum.
I have 28 years in, 17 with your company
Learned alot also saw a lot of bull,its
the bull that can change some, fwiw.
I have five stores and do the best I
can,mistakes yes made a few[key word]
But I also try to broaden my
learning everyday hence why I have
five and loyal customers to boot
I am not great but I enjoy it more now
than I did during those 17 years

bhaus, wish i had your optimism, the joy of our work has been stolen over the years. Where has the satisfaction gone?

I MISS BABA BOOEY RANTS DOES HE STILL WORK FOR SLAVELITE

Sglass I cant help you on the business end of the claims and the steering as it is called, do i agree with some of the ideas and the corperate end no not really, Plus i dont really get into the pollitics of it either, but i have a job i enjoy everyday. i can tell you this we dont hold alot of market share everyone thinks we have, think about it how many guys did you see get let go? or have let go? and they started there own biz, well that is a portion of the pie taken away. Now with that said think of the entire country and 5 guys per store mom and pop or big company now thats 5 percent per store and location taken away from the pie, the more that get let go the more of the pie gets taken, hence one man band pick up driving installers, you have been in the biz for a good while and have 5 stores thats great, your doing great but it will be a uphill battle everyday. I on the other hand rather get up go to work and do my job and come home and forget glass as soon as i turn off the van..no worries and no aggervation.

oops sorry bhuas has the 5 stores he is doing great.

Oh yes JB i am for real, if it wasn't for the BS on this board about SAFELITE this board wouldn't even be here..

All i can say is anymore we are all just a number and we get paid to put glass in, and there is a paycheck at the end of every week,

I know many people that have there own shops and biz and when the industry drops off we all feel the effect not just you and safelite everone involved with the glass industry,

Oh and just a side note when you think you are mad or depressed just think about those people effected from a tornado that just lost everthing, there house, cars, family memembers, and personal effects, your petty rants about the biz end dont really measure up to that does it, we are all here to help the customer get going again and make there day just a little easier

**** YANKEE
Oh yes JB i am for real, if it wasn't for the BS on this board about SAFELITE this board wouldn't even be here..
Sounds like the same ol` re-hash from you Yank, what rock you been hidding under? You must be one of many tech managers they have running around spying on the red shirted rookies and hidding out at the state park! If your happy there thats great, but don`t call me a butch or a hack, all of our vans are clean white 09 and up E250 with inverters. We`re here yesterday,today and tomorrow to stand behind all of our work son! I didnt attack you neither did the rest of the so called dozen dark siders, cry baby`s, winer`s etc. you and rest of those soft handed over paid middle management college boys call us, some of their so called decisions have hurt your fellow S-liters and their family`s! Some of us XSers where loyal employee`s for many years then where discarded! THE COMPANY DOES NOT THINK HIGHLY OF THEIR TECHS, THEY THINK YOUR DIME A DOZEN, THEY THINK THEY CAN MAKE A GREAT TECH IN EIGHT WEEKS. THEY MAY SPIT YOU OUT TOO ONE DAY THEN YOU`LL HAVE TO CHANGE YOU HANDLE ON HERE, THEN WE WILL BE THE BAKERS DOZEN!!! LOL. GBG

Yankee,Yankee,Yankee,

I see that your still there.lol.Oh where,oh where,on whick rock you crawled from under?lol.

GBG.this character is not a tech manager.He is just a lonely mobile glass hack in a van.lol.

Loyal SGC man I was.Eat,sleep and crapped slavelite.Then one day it all changed.

Its funny you said something that was quoted to me."installers are a dime a dozen""A trained monkey can install glass"I wunder what that ex division manager of the north east is sayin now?When he was relaced?

xs
Yankee,Yankee,Yankee,

I see that your still there.lol.Oh where,oh where,on whick rock you crawled from under?lol.

GBG.this character is not a tech manager.He is just a lonely mobile glass hack in a van.lol.

Loyal SGC man I was.Eat,sleep and crapped slavelite.Then one day it all changed.

Its funny you said something that was quoted to me."installers are a dime a dozen""A trained monkey can install glass"I wunder what that ex division manager of the north east is sayin now?When he was relaced?

DING DING DING give that man the boobie prize. Oh it was brought up the other day about this site, and well i figured, lets see what whinning cry babies are on the forum still....I yeah i seen the DIME A DOZEN phrase LOL funny hahaha.

Glen Burnie Glassman
**** YANKEE
Sounds like the same ol` re-hash from you Yank, what rock you been hidding under? You must be one of many tech managers they have running around spying on the red shirted rookies and hidding out at the state park! If your happy there thats great, but don`t call me a butch or a hack, all of our vans are clean white 09 and up E250 with inverters. We`re here yesterday,today and tomorrow to stand behind all of our work son! I didnt attack you neither did the rest of the so called dozen dark siders, cry baby`s, winer`s etc. you and rest of those soft handed over paid middle management college boys call us, some of their so called decisions have hurt your fellow S-liters and their family`s! Some of us XSers where loyal employee`s for many years then where discarded! THE COMPANY DOES NOT THINK HIGHLY OF THEIR TECHS, THEY THINK YOUR DIME A DOZEN, THEY THINK THEY CAN MAKE A GREAT TECH IN EIGHT WEEKS. THEY MAY SPIT YOU OUT TOO ONE DAY THEN YOU`LL HAVE TO CHANGE YOU HANDLE ON HERE, THEN WE WILL BE THE BAKERS DOZEN!!! LOL. GBG[

GBG you have it all wrong im just a number doing my time, and no i am not a tech manager, I didnt want the position because i would have fired half if not the entire store of installers,plus i cant stand the he said she said stuff that goes on in the office.

Oh and GBG hate to tell you but I can go anywhere and get a job with 20 yrs under my belt and certified under other things such as car a-liner, bendix brakes, and cummings engines, i do believe i can work on just about anything ,see GBG im not just a GL******* like yourself, so you may want to read a little further and you would have figured it out on your own ( I think you might have ) or do you still need someone to hold your hand and show what end of the screwdiver to use.

**** YANKEE
Glen Burnie Glassman
**** YANKEE
Sounds like the same ol` re-hash from you Yank, what rock you been hidding under? You must be one of many tech managers they have running around spying on the red shirted rookies and hidding out at the state park! If your happy there thats great, but don`t call me a butch or a hack, all of our vans are clean white 09 and up E250 with inverters. We`re here yesterday,today and tomorrow to stand behind all of our work son! I didnt attack you neither did the rest of the so called dozen dark siders, cry baby`s, winer`s etc. you and rest of those soft handed over paid middle management college boys call us, some of their so called decisions have hurt your fellow S-liters and their family`s! Some of us XSers where loyal employee`s for many years then where discarded! THE COMPANY DOES NOT THINK HIGHLY OF THEIR TECHS, THEY THINK YOUR DIME A DOZEN, THEY THINK THEY CAN MAKE A GREAT TECH IN EIGHT WEEKS. THEY MAY SPIT YOU OUT TOO ONE DAY THEN YOU`LL HAVE TO CHANGE YOU HANDLE ON HERE, THEN WE WILL BE THE BAKERS DOZEN!!! LOL. GBG[

GBG you have it all wrong im just a number doing my time, and no i am not a tech manager, I didnt want the position because i would have fired half if not the entire store of installers,plus i cant stand the he said she said stuff that goes on in the office.

Oh and GBG hate to tell you but I can go anywhere and get a job with 20 yrs under my belt and certified under other things such as car a-liner, bendix brakes, and cummings engines, i do believe i can work on just about anything ,see GBG im not just a GL******* like yourself, so you may want to read a little further and you would have figured it out on your own ( I think you might have ) or do you still need someone to hold your hand and show what end of the screwdiver to use.
If you know so much why are you working at S/L still???? Guys trained on car a-liner and or diesel engines make nice coin! What where you sleeping in class? Just because you know it don`t mean your good at it,THATS WHY YOUR STILL THERE. Again, you don`t know me i`ve been a successful installer and manager for over twenty five years! You should be pushing a broom cart behind circus elephants. All in good fun Yankee, lol. Good luck.GBG

Doesn't anybody else have actual work to do today? Do you bums get paid to bash Safelite and Belron? I hope so...

In reality, Safelite is not better off than the rest of us.

Their rein is but one click away from destruction upon the next advance in technology.

Glen Burnie Glassman
**** YANKEE
Glen Burnie Glassman
**** YANKEE

If you know so much why are you working at S/L still???? Guys trained on car a-liner and or diesel engines make nice coin! What where you sleeping in class? Just because you know it don`t mean your good at it,THATS WHY YOUR STILL THERE. Again, you don`t know me i`ve been a successful installer and manager for over twenty five years! You should be pushing a broom cart behind circus elephants. All in good fun Yankee, lol. Good luck.GBG

Oh well lets see do i want to be stuck in a dark dirty dungeon all day and smell like diesel fuel and grease, I think not plus diesel mechanics dont make great money they make the same amount i do now. Also i get to be outside in the sun going from one customer to the next, I dont have to stare at the same 4 walls everyday.

Oh for your FYI, i wasnt sleeping in class i just was turning wrench's since i was 10 yrs old in my old mans shop. working in oil and dirt everyday just S-CKS.

GBG if your so succesful in your business then why are you crying about what safelite does? you shouldn't have a problem at all. I think you r just a slap happy glass installer that moonlights a garbage man looking for his next meal behing a chinese shop. LOL oh its alway in good fun digging that knife just a little deeper

**** YANKEE
Glen Burnie Glassman
**** YANKEE
Glen Burnie Glassman
**** YANKEE

Oh well lets see do i want to be stuck in a dark dirty dungeon all day and smell like diesel fuel and grease, I think not plus diesel mechanics dont make great money they make the same amount i do now. Also i get to be outside in the sun going from one customer to the next, I dont have to stare at the same 4 walls everyday.

Oh for your FYI, i wasnt sleeping in class i just was turning wrench's since i was 10 yrs old in my old mans shop. working in oil and dirt everyday just S-CKS.

GBG if your so succesful in your business then why are you crying about what safelite does? you shouldn't have a problem at all. I think you r just a slap happy glass installer that moonlights a garbage man looking for his next meal behing a chinese shop. LOL oh its alway in good fun digging that knife just a little deeper
AHHH EGG FOO YOUNG RIGHT OUT OF THE DUMPSTER, I`LL HAVE MINE WITH EXTRA MAGGOTS PLEASE, ITS GREAT PROTEIN ON THOSE HOT SUNNY JULY DAYS WORKING GLASS OUT OF MY BIG GREEN TRASH TRUCK!!! ANYWAY SINCE YOU WHERE TEN HUH, HOW COME YOU DID`NT TAKE OVER YOUR DADS SHOP...BECAUSE YOUR NOT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS THATS WHY!!!! YOU DON`T WANT TO TURN A WRENCH FOR TWENTY YEARS DUMMY, YOU BECOME A MANAGER OR A BUSINESS OWNER...AND HERE YOU ARE SOME TWENTY YEARS ON STILL BEING ORDERED AROUND BY YOUR MANAGER!!! MY KNIFE JUST STOPPED AT BONE!!! GOTTA RUN, GOTTA FINISH WIPPING DOWN MY SOFTAIL, TAKIN OFF TOMORROW WITH SOME BUDDIES GOING RIDING. YOU BE CAREFUL OUT THERE ON YOUR ROUTE TOMORROW LOTS OF CRAZY DRIVERS. :>) GBG.

And Yankee don`t forget to sign and date your C.I.C.O. sheet before you leave that building mister!!! And make sure you prime and activate... And make sure you wear those nitrils, C`mon man I don`t have time to manage you TOO!!! I`ll motivate you if it short D!X every C@&ib@l on the Congo!!! (More kidding). GBG

hey ****yankee you say you dont make good money at S/L. you must be one of those guys that gets 8 in the phone and comes back with 3 done everyday lol. its easy to make good money there and i take cowls off. you come on here and talk bad about everybody you dont know. you claim to be supertech the way you talk. I THINK YUR A FREAKIN LAZY GOOF THAT CANT STICK WITH ANYTHING YOU START. YOUR CERTIFIED IN THIS YOUR CERTIFIED IN THAT. SURE YOU ARE.YOUVE BEEN TURNING A WRENCH SINCE 10 YOU COULDNT TURN A DOOR KNOB WITH OUT HELP.GOOD BODY AND FRAME GUYS MAKE GREAT MONEY. come to work tomorrow and make a real effort to get them all done.get loaded and get on the road by 7:45 am and you will make money like me.

rope it in
hey ****yankee you say you dont make good money at S/L. you must be one of those guys that gets 8 in the phone and comes back with 3 done everyday lol. its easy to make good money there and i take cowls off. you come on here and talk bad about everybody you dont know. you claim to be supertech the way you talk. I THINK YUR A FREAKIN LAZY GOOF THAT CANT STICK WITH ANYTHING YOU START. YOUR CERTIFIED IN THIS YOUR CERTIFIED IN THAT. SURE YOU ARE.YOUVE BEEN TURNING A WRENCH SINCE 10 YOU COULDNT TURN A DOOR KNOB WITH OUT HELP.GOOD BODY AND FRAME GUYS MAKE GREAT MONEY. come to work tomorrow and make a real effort to get them all done.get loaded and get on the road by 7:45 am and you will make money like me.

ROPE IT IN you have no clue learn how to read and quit while your ahead. I didnt say i didnt make money. i said diesel tech's make the same amount i do. everyone thinks a diesel tech and body and frame guys makes a but load of money maybe some do if they beat flat rate, also I make my fair share of money and when i get home im not tired. Also ( i couldn't operate a door knob HUH) well son you are so misdirected
you would have to stop and ask for directions to the ground after jumping out of a plane...

****YANKEE,
When you learn to spell and use punctuation, maybe someone will take time to read your gibberish.

****Yankee you are in no position to say anything about what Bel/safe does to the Independents or why we are so angry about it. If you are there all the time you say, you know the unfairness in the industry

**** YANKEE
rope it in

ROPE IT IN you have no clue learn how to read and quit while your ahead. I didnt say i didnt make money. i said diesel tech's make the same amount i do. everyone thinks a diesel tech and body and frame guys makes a but load of money maybe some do if they beat flat rate, also I make my fair share of money and when i get home im not tired. Also ( i couldn't operate a door knob HUH) well son you are so misdirected
you would have to stop and ask for directions to the ground after jumping out of a plane...
Yeah Yank, So you cant make flat rate at those other jobs you have certs in either(THATS WHAT PPP IS GOOF!) and you did say you do not make great money at S/L did`nt you? your own S/L fellow employee cought you in a lie, GOOFBALL...LOL!!! Get your a$$ loaded and get on the road boy, get off here son you have lost your credibility on here and Yankee try to get some installs done for a change!!! Rope It In sounds like a good tech to me. GBG.

Sglass
****Yankee you are in no position to say anything about what Bel/safe does to the Independents or why we are so angry about it. If you are there all the time you say, you know the unfairness in the industry

Sglass your rite i dont, BUT all you guys do is complain on the unfairness, think of it this way if you owned safelite and had millions in over head each yr what would you do to survive? well they are just surviving also, and if they didnt do what ever it is they do in the politics and corprate offices. then we all would be battling each other and one would have to out do the other which in turn leads to more stores and more people to run them stores, and then it would be back to square one..

**** YANKEE
Sglass

Sglass your rite i dont, BUT all you guys do is complain on the unfairness, think of it this way if you owned safelite and had millions in over head each yr what would you do to survive? well they are just surviving also, and if they didnt do what ever it is they do in the politics and corprate offices. then we all would be battling each other and one would have to out do the other which in turn leads to more stores and more people to run them stores, and then it would be back to square one..

I run my company with honesty & integrity. I would not resort to the underhanded tactics Bel/Safe employs. Justify it in your mind any way you like, to live with being a part of it.
Don't expect me to agree poop smells like a rose just to make you feel better.

30 posts later, and you guys are right back where you started. Complaining about and defending Safe/ Belron. Somehow I don't think the big B is really concerned about you...

LOL.. Tail chasing...

Comedy relief!

Just sayin'
30 posts later, and you guys are right back where you started. Complaining about and defending Safe/ Belron. Somehow I don't think the big B is really concerned about you...

We ain't nothing but another future acquisition for them.

CaptFubar
Just sayin'

We ain't nothing but another future acquisition for them.

Its the American way.Build a sucessful Biz.They can't beat you in your market.You become such a thorn in their side.They buy you out for some big $$$$$.We got a price tag.But from the looks of things,they aint got the big $$$$ anymore...lol....

"Don't know where "America" went; I just know it went. They saw it was too good to be true and we were all enjoying the closest thing to freedom we could possibly get on this side of death... And they led everyone like sheep to the slaughter; all that's left, are a few of us that aren't sleepwalking zombies. Nobody knows what's right or wrong anymore & if you say something's wrong; you're accused of being biased or a terrorist, take your pick."

Glen Burnie Glassman
**** YANKEE
rope it in

Yeah Yank, So you cant make flat rate at those other jobs you have certs in either(THATS WHAT PPP IS GOOF!) and you did say you do not make great money at S/L did`nt you? your own S/L fellow employee cought you in a lie, GOOFBALL...LOL!!! Get your a$$ loaded and get on the road boy, get off here son you have lost your credibility on here and Yankee try to get some installs done for a change!!! Rope It In sounds like a good tech to me. GBG.

tisk tisk there GBG read (diesel mechanics dont make great money they make the same amount i do now) now consider GREAT MONEY 6 figures or better. plus i dont get payed PPP i am grand fathered in on the old rate, PPP is for all the new guys that was hired 4 years ago and on to the present,Flat rate at shop waiting on parts also eats into your time. Flat rate is from the time you start the job and finish the job, there is no in the middle waitng time at a shop, Also you thnk rope a d0pe is a better tech HAHAHAHAHA now thats funny. Not saying he isnt a GOOD tech, but i have to say that you would have to get up pretty darn early to compare to what i can do.

Glen Burnie Glassman
And Yankee don`t forget to sign and date your C.I.C.O. sheet before you leave that building mister!!! And make sure you prime and activate... And make sure you wear those nitrils, C`mon man I don`t have time to manage you TOO!!! I`ll motivate you if it short D!X every C@&ib@l on the Congo!!! (More kidding). GBG

LMAO spoken like a true safelite manager LMAO some more

rope it in

ROPE IT IN Come on down and lets see what you got, I get all my work done, unlike slackers like you, need your hand held and coached though how to take off a door panel, or better you arent even worthy enough to hold a cold knife. Go back to playing with your legos in your spider-man suit you comic marvel wanna be super hero.

**** yankee
rope it in

ROPE IT IN Come on down and lets see what you got, I get all my work done, unlike slackers like you, need your hand held and coached though how to take off a door panel, or better you arent even worthy enough to hold a cold knife. Go back to playing with your legos in your spider-man suit you comic marvel wanna be super hero.

Oh i take back calling you a GOOD tech you just became a lame tech that couldn't run a straight bead of glue if your life depended on it,Oh you better get busy useing that wire winder and hide that LONG KNIFE. and use your seat cover or suffer the suspention (clause) Big santa is watching you...LOL..Now im sounding like GBG and my boss I guess i'm going to have to teach you a lesson or two

WOW ****YANKEE look at the time of your last post 9:43Pm, so you finally got 8 done!!! so yur just getting home about 8:45pm, scarff down some chow and on to some internet p@*n then AGRRMAG with a cig, you cant keep up that lifestyle son. were all getting some new fords in and they got lots of cup holders so quit standing around the warehouse til 9:15am with a cup of coffee kissing you managers butt and you can do more and get home way earlier. yur doing 3 a day thats why your home at 5pm any other time. my uad is 7.5 to 8. A 4 uad is top of the mark for you.MY NEW VAN IS NICE! I HOPE YOU STEP IN FRESH DOG POOP TOMORROW WHILE TRYING WEISEL OUT OF YOUR FIRST JOB AND TRACK IN YOUR NEW UNIT BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, SO INSTEAD OF SLEEPING BEHIND MCDONALDS FOR THE FIRST HOUR OUT YOU CAN TAKE A SCRUB IN A BUCKET AND BE CLEANING YOUR SHOE AND NEW VAN FLOOR LOLOLOL!!!!! by that time ill be opening my 4th job.

WIPERS UP IN THE AIR ROPE IT IN IS THERE YOU HACK

rope it in
WOW ****YANKEE look at the time of your last post 9:43Pm, so you finally got 8 done!!! so yur just getting home about 8:45pm, scarff down some chow and on to some internet p@*n then AGRRMAG with a cig, you cant keep up that lifestyle son. were all getting some new fords in and they got lots of cup holders so quit standing around the warehouse til 9:15am with a cup of coffee kissing you managers butt and you can do more and get home way earlier. yur doing 3 a day thats why your home at 5pm any other time. my uad is 7.5 to 8. A 4 uad is top of the mark for you.MY NEW VAN IS NICE! I HOPE YOU STEP IN FRESH DOG POOP TOMORROW WHILE TRYING WEISEL OUT OF YOUR FIRST JOB AND TRACK IN YOUR NEW UNIT BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, SO INSTEAD OF SLEEPING BEHIND MCDONALDS FOR THE FIRST HOUR OUT YOU CAN TAKE A SCRUB IN A BUCKET AND BE CLEANING YOUR SHOE AND NEW VAN FLOOR LOLOLOL!!!!! by that time ill be opening my 4th job.

LMFAO!!!! rope a dope You just gave yourself away, Oh by the way I also have other things to do after work that takes up my time than sit on my laptop and fool with you guys. Plus you can have those new ford vans I'll keep my chevy runs great, and i have no problems getting my work done. see i always have time to take a nap in the middle of the day,so you keep doing your 7.5 a day. Oh a good laugh in the morning is a great way to start the day

RED STAGG
THUMBS UP MAN THUMBS UP

RED STAGG
why you dogging me RED STAGG i pull cowls! i just work smarter then YANKEE BOY, my van is organized, i put my tools away as soon as i finished with them ,i dont throw old urithane strips or used paper towels on the ground. you see RED STAGG not all safelite techs are LAZY BUTCHERS LIKE YANKEE LOL!

I have to step in here.I can say many things about the Yank.But laziness ain't one of them.From what I was told from some of the people that stil work there he has traveled around the country on CAT looking for work.

When he worked at DT.He and other didn't pull cowls.I think he does now?.lol......

Enjoy Yank pulling the Frank...........lol........

Hey Webbie you picking on me again? You did`nt have to pull my last post, King James from Naples aint there no more. Whats the difference? GBG.

rope it in
RED STAGG
why you dogging me RED STAGG i pull cowls! i just work smarter then YANKEE BOY, my van is organized, i put my tools away as soon as i finished with them ,i dont throw old urithane strips or used paper towels on the ground. you see RED STAGG not all safelite techs are LAZY BUTCHERS LIKE YANKEE LOL!

Sorry Rope aroo, But i have one of the cleanest vans here, i clean it out every morning, Maybe if you really did some real work Your NEW FORD you have would look like you did something in a days work. My van may look cluttered but it is organized to the fullest, See i carry cowl pins and clips screws and stops in 5 different clip boxes, Unlike you, you like to use that ever great LIQUID CLIP known as ASAP. remember ROPE AROUND big brother is watching stop lick and sticking the glass or you wont be working too long...LOL....I'm LAZY thats a good one hahahahaha

xs
I have to step in here.I can say many things about the Yank.But laziness ain't one of them.From what I was told from some of the people that stil work there he has traveled around the country on CAT looking for work.

When he worked at DT.He and other didn't pull cowls.I think he does now?.lol......

XS your rite on the DT thing I did jam some glass there well alot of glass,,,LOL,,,but hey it was get it done and move on didnt care how it was done, you are also correct on that i have been traveling for the company and so has a couple of the other guys out of the CTU, O.M.G FRANK LMFAO now thats funny I'm still giggling. that was one guy that should have been the poster child for bad installs.

And thank you for admitting i am not LAZY as some people may think,Im alot of things but LAZY isn't one them...

**** yankee
xs

XS your rite on the DT thing I did jam some glass there well alot of glass,,,LOL,,,but hey it was get it done and move on didnt care how it was done, you are also correct on that i have been traveling for the company and so has a couple of the other guys out of the CTU, O.M.G FRANK LMFAO now thats funny I'm still giggling. that was one guy that should have been the poster child for bad installs.

And thank you for admitting i am not LAZY as some people may think,Im alot of things but LAZY isn't one them...

Also 1 other thing since i came over to SL I pull 95% of cowls, IT was explained to me real simple the first day, any warranties someone follows behind you, that is money out of your pay check the next week, and i still live by that rule R/C from fairfield told me

i knew it, i thought i smelled a girls best friend we got all the butchers in that buy-out! been here way longer then you. BEEN taking cowls off and living safetech way before 08 when we got you dumped in our lap to babysit!!! yur getting a new FORD junior wether you like it or not, they last longer for those guys that dog them out like you. and you admit you where and are a stuffer and your van is cluttered too! lets see i bet all yur stuff is dumped a couple of milk crates and your tools are thrown in a old sika box the front cab full old tasty kake wrappers empty big mac boxes lol.

rope it in
i knew it, i thought i smelled a girls best friend we got all the butchers in that buy-out! been here way longer then you. BEEN taking cowls off and living safetech way before 08 when we got you dumped in our lap to babysit!!! yur getting a new FORD junior wether you like it or not, they last longer for those guys that dog them out like you. and you admit you where and are a stuffer and your van is cluttered too! lets see i bet all yur stuff is dumped a couple of milk crates and your tools are thrown in a old sika box the front cab full old tasty kake wrappers empty big mac boxes lol.

listen SLACK ROPE I've been with this company for ten years you have been here since 08, a 4 year ROOKIE.. wake up and smell the URETHANE young blood, this 20 year vet can run circles around you on my worst day,and yes at DIAMOND AUTO GLASS the world was a WHOLE different place, but how would you know your prolly still riding with a seasoned vet still learning the THE ROPES,Diamond was then this is now, and anyone on here that worked for DIAMOND knows how it was and we got it done SON. So go back to playing with your TRANSFORMERS and GI-JOES young'in, I'll school you anyday on how us old guy can get it done.

Oh and on another note I don't have a sika box full of tools, I have a well organized 6 drawer tool box bolted down to the floor of the van, you on the other hand have a 2 drawer bucket with wheels supplied by safelite, remember WIPERS UP DONT MEAN IT'S THE RITE WAY.

1 2

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com