AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: SAFELITE THIS SAFELITE THAT

yeah yeah you talk in circles son. you just started this thread to stir up s#!t. im done with you.

rope it in
yeah yeah you talk in circles son. you just started this thread to stir up s#!t. im done with you.

rope it in,
if you got offended take it with a grain of salt dude, This is for AMUSEMENT only, and yes i do that from time to time, But hey look at the views
and noone has really been bashing safelite for the last couple of days. So don't go away mad, Just go away..lol.. It's all in good fun

HEY ROPE A DOPE ARE WE GOING TO SEE YOU IN THE BEST OF BELRON OR YOU MIGHT BE THE NEW POSTER BOY FOR ALL THOSE NEW FORD VANS LOL DESTINATION 2012CUKY

HEY ROPE A DOPE ARE WE GOING TO SEE YOU IN THE BEST OF BELRON OR YOU MIGHT BE THE NEW POSTER BOY FOR ALL THOSE NEW FORD VANS LOL DESTINATION 2012

I have been amused by all this in house fighting and such,but lets get back to the basics and continue the onslaught of this foreign fraud.O.K. now go back to fighting

Yankee,yankee,yankee,I still see your still doing the same ole,same ole.Im going to get you a bigger paddle so you can stir up the pot better.lol....

You mite not want to throw out the old paddles.They mite be a good back up for when that motor breaks in your house boat you live on....lol........

From living in a PA trailer park to SC house boat docked at the River....wow........lol........

hey YANKEE im not mad at all im having fun too! its just that you DO sound kinda 8th grade on your posts, go back and read them everybody hes like a shark circleing a school of fish! yur the one that started this thread with the insults at people you dont know. some of these guys on here sound like they had some time invested at S/L, multible weeks of vacation,full 401K,seniority. makes you wonder why they would up and leave huh. some of their rants are funny and some have a valid point to make and i agree with some of them.YANKEE you and RED F@&& buddies in the same market? is that why yur tag teaming me, lol. go back and read i never started with RED. i just think YANKEE comes of as a been there done that know it all who has certs in everything but is a lowly glass man like me! i just think with all that you would have your own place by now. anyway i have been at S/L longer then you and my #`s a good to go. i got out at 12pm today so have a good weekend boys and back to grindstone monday lol. P.S. Ford Econ`s are better then the Express.

RED STAGG
HEY ROPE A DOPE ARE WE GOING TO SEE YOU IN THE BEST OF BELRON OR YOU MIGHT BE THE NEW POSTER BOY FOR ALL THOSE NEW FORD VANS LOL DESTINATION 2012
SSTTOPP SSTTUTTERRING RA-RA-RED. B.O.S. Best Of Safelite!!! not a big fan of belron as a whole. it was better before they came back!

Speaking with some of the old timer's that are still there.Im hearing of the massive lay off's of the techs when slow.I remember when steaknife never laid off installers period.They was the back bone of the company.They would cut back on the hours.But they will still have their jobs.And we wen't thru some ruff times in the late 80's and earlier 90's when i was there.

xs
Yankee,yankee,yankee,I still see your still doing the same ole,same ole.Im going to get you a bigger paddle so you can stir up the pot better.lol....

You mite not want to throw out the old paddles.They mite be a good back up for when that motor breaks in your house boat you live on....lol........

From living in a PA trailer park to SC house boat docked at the River....wow........lol........

Row row rowing my boat XS.I might be living in a house boat but it beats the cardboard shack you have under the city bridge.remember to make sure that candle is out before you go to bed, you may burn down your house

**** yankee
xs

Row row rowing my boat XS.I might be living in a house boat but it beats the cardboard shack you have under the city bridge.remember to make sure that candle is out before you go to bed, you may burn down your house
here you go again,8th GRADE!!!

rope it in
hey YANKEE im not mad at all im having fun too! its just that you DO sound kinda 8th grade on your posts, go back and read them everybody hes like a shark circleing a school of fish! yur the one that started this thread with the insults at people you dont know. some of these guys on here sound like they had some time invested at S/L, multible weeks of vacation,full 401K,seniority. makes you wonder why they would up and leave huh. some of their rants are funny and some have a valid point to make and i agree with some of them.YANKEE you and RED F@&& buddies in the same market? is that why yur tag teaming me, lol. go back and read i never started with RED. i just think YANKEE comes of as a been there done that know it all who has certs in everything but is a lowly glass man like me! i just think with all that you would have your own place by now. anyway i have been at S/L longer then you and my #`s a good to go. i got out at 12pm today so have a good weekend boys and back to grindstone monday lol. P.S. Ford Econ`s are better then the Express.

ROPE AROUND I have been there and done that for one, 2 I am certified in other fields,3 i'm not a lonely glass guy like you and 4 you piped up first,I was thinking for a min you worked out my CTU you prolly do, RED STAGG have no idea HE could too, I REALLY DONT CARE. Oh and i didn't have to work today i made enough through the week. Some guys do make a valid point.
You say you have been there longer than me UUUMMM in your post you said ( I've been safetech certified since before 08 )UMMM i do believe that is rite around the same year EVERYBODY had gotten SAFETECH CERTIFIED. you also posted your UAD 7.5 trumped my 4.0 UAD sounded like you had access to the numbers out of the office,UMMM well hate to brake the bad news chump, But i held a 7.0 for the entire yr not just for a couple of days or weeks, keep working your saturdays maybe you will get up to that 7.5 by the end of the year, I am off to go ROW ROW ROW MY BOAT GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM.

**** yankee
rope it in

ROPE AROUND I have been there and done that for one, 2 I am certified in other fields,3 i'm not a lonely glass guy like you and 4 you piped up first,I was thinking for a min you worked out my CTU you prolly do, RED STAGG have no idea HE could too, I REALLY DONT CARE. Oh and i didn't have to work today i made enough through the week. Some guys do make a valid point.
You say you have been there longer than me UUUMMM in your post you said ( I've been safetech certified since before 08 )UMMM i do believe that is rite around the same year EVERYBODY had gotten SAFETECH CERTIFIED. you also posted your UAD 7.5 trumped my 4.0 UAD sounded like you had access to the numbers out of the office,UMMM well hate to brake the bad news chump, But i held a 7.0 for the entire yr not just for a couple of days or weeks, keep working your saturdays maybe you will get up to that 7.5 by the end of the year, I am off to go ROW ROW ROW MY BOAT GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM.
YANKEE they offer reading classes at the commumity college-take one .lowly not lonely GOOF. THEY BEEN SAFETECH TESTING SINCE THE EARLY 2 THOUSANDS AND I SCORED HIGH EVERY TEST.BEFORE THAT IT WAS THE NGA AND I MASTER TECHED TWICE BUT S/L QUIT PAYING FOR THE NGA TEST SO I LET IT EXPIRE. GET YUR FACTS BEFORE YOU TALK BIG "S" HISTORY BOY CAUSE ILL WHOOP YOU IN THAT TRIVIA GAME EVERY TIME! anyways if you ever need me to coach you or help you cause you cant figure something out let me know ill take you under my wing! us S/L boys should be sticking together right? LOL.

rope it in
**** yankee
rope it in

YANKEE they offer reading classes at the commumity college-take one .lowly not lonely GOOF. THEY BEEN SAFETECH TESTING SINCE THE EARLY 2 THOUSANDS AND I SCORED HIGH EVERY TEST.BEFORE THAT IT WAS THE NGA AND I MASTER TECHED TWICE BUT S/L QUIT PAYING FOR THE NGA TEST SO I LET IT EXPIRE. GET YUR FACTS BEFORE YOU TALK BIG "S" HISTORY BOY CAUSE ILL WHOOP YOU IN THAT TRIVIA GAME EVERY TIME! anyways if you ever need me to coach you or help you cause you cant figure something out let me know ill take you under my wing! us S/L boys should be sticking together right? LOL.

Here we go,
YEAHHHHH FOR YOU ROPE A DOPE. You scored high everytime huh, what did they give you answers behind a closed door? LOL... Oh and i do know how to read, I'll admit I cant type for $h1t, But at least I'm real. Oh the safelite TRIVIA I dont really care, I can barely remember what i did over the weekend let alone what this company did 10 -15 years ago, See its real simple SLACK ROPE HACK, I just go do my work and go home everyday the less i hear from the office the better my day is, I could care less about the whole he said, she said, stuff that goes on up in the CTU's. You might get off on it, dont know, dont care.So you have been here for awhile gooddy for you, so tell me this why arent you up in the higher office seats if you know so much? and why Are you hanging with common folk on a LONELY glass forum? Go get your 8-9 -10 jobs loaded rope a dope and break out ONLY your belron APPROVED TOOLS, the big EYE in the sky is watching you...LMAO....

junior high silly sh1t is all you talk! lol.

Agreed. Take it outside guys, or I'm gonna tell your momma.

That was a surprise by itself.You can read....lol...and for ten minutes straight no less.

BOYS,BOYS...A house divided can not stand!!! Ah what the hell keep fighting. The one guy does sound kinda silly, But whole thing is quite funny! lol.GBG

This is one of those times where I wish we could put gags on people.

Sometimes just speaking is doing more harm then good.
Yes there is a reputation but if you shut your face.
Do good work and let your actions speak.
There would be no room for people to have any legitimate complaints.

I work for Safelite in the referral center. It is an awesome job and they are a very good company and employer. They do goto great lengths to try and not steer customers. Its simple, you have a shop you wanna use, we honor the preference. Most people dont, and when we are done with the process A LOT of people comment on how nice and easy it was to get it all taken care of and how they didnt have to deal with looking for a shop or making appt etc. And the amount of bull**** fraudulent claims or heavily coached people is why insurance companies want a well known company they know does not pull chipio level bull****.

Thanks for your insight Joe, I have to admit, sometimes when we call you with our customers, you are very nice, and even though we go through the motions, wrestle with the doubt that your people create in our customer's minds, some of you have openly coneceded that you honor the customer's choice and help us out best you can. Sometimes not so much. But I have a question, if you may, what is a "heavily coached person" ?? I'm kinda curious. I agree with the chipio level bs too. Its a cheeseball way to "harvest" business.

ohm, is it more cheesball to answer the phone posing as the insurance company? haha.

cheeseball, you can't make it past contract law 101, where do you get the right to exercise control?

You are correct Ron, but like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives. I read somewhere that you can be right, and if you so desire, it can be etched on your tombstone.

Here lies RON, He was right, contract 101.

Heavily coached means the tech either A said "Say this and that and this, and say the work is done already, say the dol is today etc. Also lying with the whole "Safety inspection bit. Then the insured is nto even aware its a claim. As far as we trying to hide that we are not the ins company, yet another complete lie. USAA is one of my account, its IN the opening "Thank you for calling the USAA glass program manged by Safelite solutions this is Joe Berino speaking how may I help you." Then there is even futher scripting later on. I know I never try and steer anyone away, fyi. If you do not read the proper scripting about how the customer can pick any shop they want, it is a final written warning. Which means you are fired if you do it again. We simply offer Safelite if they do not have a pref. If its a shop calling in, the scripting about a shop is not even read. Again, if you do read that when you NOT supposed to. Final Written warning. The only time we say anything about the shop is if the shop is not a network provider. In which we basically say "This shop does not have a agreement with ins co xyz, so the warranty will be thru the shop, not the ins company. So the idea that Safelite is pushing their shops on people is just bs.

Since,when does a claims administrator warranty anything?

Joe, what about the part of the script that says "we have a customer requesting to use your shop, can we discuss pricing?" Since you are not contracting for the repairs, and the insurer you represent is not contracting for repairs, you are not a party to the contract of repair. How can you hold the name of the insured hostage until "you" determine the pricing?

Because "we" are acting on behalf of the insurance company. Thats THEIR pricing. Which is why the pricing is always different depending on the parent company. Allstate pays 54 per repair. Nationwide pays 70. Lowest I have seen is 54, highest is 75. But they all differ.

Dear Joe,

Maybe you are an exception. I know for a fact that a USAA customer was flat out told that he could not use one of our shops (within the last couple of months)and he promptly said' "Oh, yes I can." and hung up on your CSR and paid us cash for the work.

He said he was going to complain to USAA but I don't know if he did or not.

Your actions on behalf of the insurer are not legal in the contractual sense, and in violation of some state law as well.

rope it in
**** yankee
rope it in

They have spelling classes too. You should invest in one.

Scott
rope it in
**** yankee
rope it in

They have spelling classes too. You should invest in one.
tanhks sctot i tihnk i wlil, yuo maabee write

Verily....Heavenly Father, why hath thou forsaken those on this forum? Hast thou cast their brain cells into a lake of fire?

Joe Berino
Because "we" are acting on behalf of the insurance company. Thats THEIR pricing. Which is why the pricing is always different depending on the parent company. Allstate pays 54 per repair. Nationwide pays 70. Lowest I have seen is 54, highest is 75. But they all differ.

You guys retail that same job for double. I appreciate you putting my competition out of business, but I will not go. You are "acting" on your bosses behalf, I'm just not sure if you understand the consequences. You are unwittingly stealing from your mother's pocketbook. Policyholders deserve the resources required to perform a comprehensive repair. Just because another company spits on the windshield and calls it a repair, it does not give your company the right to impose its will, at the direction of the insurance industry, in essence preventing any other company from providing a quality repair AND marketing itself AND paying its staff AND the owners.

You can't get cab fare to the customer for those rates let alone provide the resources necessary to perform the repair. Your company is suffocating this industry and cheating policyholders of their premiums. Can you see where this is going ??

Too late Webbie I already saw "ohm`s" comment before you pulled it!!! You gotta be faster then that if you want to censor us son!!!! LOL. GBG.

not to worry gbg

Hey Joe any way I can always have you as my csr? What you are describing is sooooo different from what experience. You guys usually ask my customer if they want to stick with my shop at least 3 times(with me on the line!) And I can't count how many times I've been hung up on without the customers name or number.

1 2

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com