Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
s
Sharon
How Do I Get Started
I don't have a web authoring software program therefore I wanted to use the site builder software program that I assumed would come with this program. Where do I find "site builder" so I can start creating my web page?
Views: 316   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 7, 2005 3:36am
by Just my thoughts
I can't seem to find my site on any search engine...site has been up for a week?
Anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong? I joined the free service (first to see if it is decent, and if I want to invest further) and I have worked up a small biz page. But, I can't seem to find my site on any search engine. So, it is NOT reaching the people....
Views: 197   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 7, 2005 3:24am
by Just my thoughts
Check out my web
http://thunderojama.bravehost.com
Views: 164   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2005 11:20pm
by laokao
i need help asap
Ok so I have a freesite through bravenet and i just registered though e-starr.com for paid hosting. I also have a domain name registered through bravenet. can i just change the nameservers to make it work or do i need to pay to have it transferred
Views: 295   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 6, 2005 7:34pm
by Jessica
Pages after passwords
How do I post a page that can only be reached after putting in a password?
Views: 171   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 6, 2005 7:16pm
by laokao
Have a question about transferring a domain name.
Hello, I'm getting divorced and my husband wants to keep the loonatics-fringe.com domain name, but I'm keeping the current website. I'm going to get a new domain name for the site. How do I transfer the old name to him and his new site?
Views: 279   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 6, 2005 6:56pm
by Jessica
p
pam
my home page
i'm having problems doing my home page, i have the design i have on the main page, i sell clothing and i have buttons on the left side i want to put the catagories of my stuff, and how do i download my cover page to the site? please help
Views: 247   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2005 5:15pm
by pam
Domain problems
Last night the bravenet systems would not allow me to register the domain for my wanted URL, nomatter what Idid so I bought a Pro account and tried to use a domain from DOT.tk , well it does not work with Bravehosting so it was a failure. This morning I was able to...
Views: 196   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 6, 2005 1:35pm
by Stephen Chapman
m
mazen
how do i insert mp3's on my site
how do i insert mp3's on my site
Views: 162   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2005 10:44am
by laokao
Can I get IP from my visitor
Dear Sir,Madam I would like to get IP or visitor who answer my questionaire on website (E-mail form) is it possible on bravehost? Regards, Nuntarut L.
Views: 153   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2005 10:41am
by laokao
m
mazen
check out my site
www.amillionand1games.bravehost.com
Views: 172   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 6, 2005 10:37am
by laokao
bravenet is absolute boluks
why can i not allways see my entries that i put into guestbooks, and forums?
Views: 205   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 6, 2005 7:23am
by magik
Views: 182   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2005 6:29am
by Martin E. Meserv...
l
lily
I cannot browse my website,who can help me?
My free website is http://yongwen.bravehost.com, but I cannot browse it, who can tell me the reason?
Views: 211   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 8:42pm
by Stephen Chapman
b
Beth
security
Will someone remind me how to disable the right click feature on my site? THANK YOU for your time. Beth
Views: 192   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 4:29pm
by Stephen Chapman
bandwidth question
OK, I'm using just the basic hosying.. I just have 6 pictures at a size of 1024 x 768 each.. I understand that's too big. After viewing the site 3 or 4 times, i get the messaage saying that my alloted bandwidth is used up for the day. I understand that. So My questio...
Views: 177   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 4:05pm
by ken gelpi
j
john
how do i unpublish my site.
hi im wondering how i can unpublish my website im a paid user can someone tell me?
Views: 245   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 3:56pm
by Michelle
picture size's
Right have several pictures on my site but i cant see how to re-size them if anyone can help thank you.
Views: 171   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 3:44pm
by Beth
s
sarah
can someone help me plz
i singed up for a web site and they sent me a pass word and i went to put it in and it would'nt work can someone help me plz,
Views: 300   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 3:30pm
by gollum
Can't find "Manage Website" link
I know to get started on my website, I'm suppose to sign in and then click the "Manage Website" link, but where is it? I'll sign in under my name, but I can't find the link. Please tell me where to find it.
Views: 152   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 3:04pm
by gollum
To: Peter and Martin What stupid answers?
RE: My question. Why does Bravenet let their members answer their questions for them? Their knowlegde base is as Tiny as your brains. What stupid answers. I upgraded to pro, now I can't access my free website. I've tried using the website wizard, but it doesn't work...
Views: 180   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 2:47pm
by Stephen Chapman
g
gollum
what have i dun rong
hullo people, can any1 please help me with this prob. every time i want to goto my site it comes up with sumthin else.my sit shud be www.basementbargains.co.uk but it comes up with a .com site and when i sign in it still says my site is a .com what hav i...
Views: 146   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 2:44pm
by gollum
Please help us Please!!
We are senior citizens and have joined several affiliate programs and wish to install their banners on a web page but we do not know how large of a web page that we need as far as band width, etc. We will be advertising the web page and/or site very heavily and may...
Views: 133   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 2:24pm
by Stephen Chapman
v
Vez
Playing a short section of a track
I have a forty minute track, of which I would like to have about five minutes playing on the website. Is it possible to upload only a small section of the track? Thanks, Vez.
Views: 161   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 1:48pm
by Stephen Chapman
m
myra
403 error code
Hi, hope someone can help me out. When I view my webiste right after publishing it I get the following message: "403 Forbidden! Authorization is not Possible. The owner of this website is not allowing authorization to visitors." What does this mean? Did I ac...
Views: 175   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 1:41pm
by Stephen Chapman
a
Alan
Can someone help with hijackers?
I wonder if someone can help me identify the hijackers or adware to delete from the following hijack this log..... Something is playing havoc with my PC... Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 23:19:21, on 04/06/2005 Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5....
Views: 328   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 12:49pm
by Alan
I Cant Access My Site
it won't let me access into ma site it sais the owner has not yet uploaded his site.How Do U Do That?
Views: 221   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 11:27am
by Bethany
Using a Template
I am having trouble trying to figure out how to use templates on my webpage. I know you have to download them, but where do you go once they are saved to your computer?
Views: 189   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 9:42am
by john
Help! I upgraded to pro, now I can't access my free website to make changes?
I was working on my free website when it stopped and said I had allocated all of my storage space for the day. So I upgraded to pro, now I can't get into my free website. I tried using the website wizard, but it's not working. Bravenets tiny knowledge base is not any...
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 8:42am
by Phillip Chambley
passworded pages
Hello everyone, i would be very grateful for some advice; i want to make a few pages on my website (with some sensitive information in them) accessible only with password. Is that possible? Thanks for any help.
Views: 126   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 7:42am
by fallen_dragon
e
Edmund
Password gate! I'M STUCK! again!
What do you call the page when you assign it? is it the page name.html or am i doing it wrong? please reply quikly! Edmund
Views: 135   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 6:48am
by fallen_dragon
o
Orkhai
How can I build my website?
How can I create or edit some pages? I really don't know where I have to start for building my website.
Views: 189   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 6:29am
by Peter
e
Edmund
Password gate! I'M STUCK!
I reALLY WANT TO USE THE PASSWORD gate and it ain't happening how do i assign a new page so when members log in they will see the new page? reply quikly.... i'm waiting!
Views: 175   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 4:05am
by Edmund
j
James
Lol the advert bar sticks out 2 extra levels
Darn im angry. On the free website other than loads of red x's the advert bar has two extra adverts under the original one. This is with the html i want to use. Then i changed it back to the this page is under construction bit and it went normal again with only one b...
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 3:50am
by James
o
Orkhai
Where can I build my website?
I need some help. Where can I build my website?
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 2:27am
by Orkhai
Site Size
How can I tell how big my site is? I can find the size of the pages, but not of the stored photos.
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 12:02am
by Don Zorn
Help! Immediately! Upgraded to pro, how do I access my free website?
I was in the middle of changing my free website when it went blank because of to many acceses. Now I can't change it.
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 11:01pm
by Phillip Chambley
How do I change managing domains?
Help? I upgraded to pro! But I need to change my free website?
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 10:44pm
by Phillip Chambley
Big problem with > POP UP's
I can't believe the number of pop-up's with this system. It has caused system malfunctions for my computer. Does anyone have any suggestions?? By the way.. I do have the PAID versions of both, HOSTING & MESSAGE FORUM Thanks
Views: 152   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 10:22pm
by Phillip Chambley
Am I missing something? I just upgraded to pro? What happened to my free website?
Please help me? I just upgraded to pro and can not access my free website, which is listed through thousands of search engines and advertisements, look at the clicks. I upgraded because I wanted to get rid of the advertisement. Bravenet spends much time trying to adv...
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 10:07pm
by Phillip Chambley
m
Maud
HELP!
Alright.. im confused.. i just started here so im still trying to figure out how everything works.. i finally figured out how you make a new page.. but.. i dont get the layout thing.. if you pick a certain layout does every single page in your website have to have th...
Views: 174   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 9:46pm
by Phillip Chambley
Upgraded to pro, now how do I change my free website?
How do I change my free website? Now that I've upgraded to Pro?
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 9:36pm
by Phillip Chambley
l
Lin
mine keeps messing up
I chose this desigh on the website wizard and evry time i edit a page that certain section of my page gets longer and fatter and i cant figure out how to reduce it to its original size? what do i do?
Views: 122   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 4:14pm
by Lin
s
Sharon
email forms
Ok I am totally lost! Where on the email form provided by Bravenet do you put the address you want your mail to go to so you can receive it? Are there any simpler forms out there somewhere with no ads...lol
Views: 258   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 1:54pm
by Sharon
s
Sherri
Deleting an unwanted Comment/Feedback
How do I delete a comment/feedback that I don't particularly care for?
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 1:44pm
by Sherri
Editing.. "Link Tittle", "Category" for Guest Map
Hi, RE: Guest Map Does anyone know how to edit both the "Link Tittle" & the "Enter New Category"? This is what I've done "so far", 1, Hosting 2, Add a Link 3, Entered the required field; a) Link b) Link Tittle (displayed Text), c) Enter Category It...
Views: 121   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 1:43pm
by Needing help
b
brody
?
is it ok if it tacks a long time to upload something
Views: 139   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 1:30pm
by Stephen Chapman
music download
Is there a way to download music files from my media player, onto my website, so thatwhenever people go on it, they here it, or can scroll through my tracks on a mini media player allready on me website?
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 11:38am
by Dean Myles Macgr...
Using templates--
Just wondering... If I choose a webpage template for my main page, but want to change the colors, pictures, and/or background design, if any, what are the steps for that? Is it something relatively simple to do?
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 10:30am
by Troubled
HELP!!HOW DO I DELETE MY SITE
I really need to delete my site but i cant find out how to!! i need to know!! please help me
Views: 167   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 9:56am
by brody
b
brody
help!!!
i need help putting games on my site please help.
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 9:51am
by brody
j
Joker
music on site?
anyone have any idea if/how to set things up so you can add a song to play when people access your site? ANY and ALL info and tips would be greatly appreciated! thanks again, TJ
Views: 134   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 8:56am
by Joker
j
Jon
Lol
Hey, I can not get my quick url to work, every time I try it, it goes to bravenet.com..any suggestions?
Views: 178   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 8:37am
by Why
Anyone know how to convert a file from MP3 To MIDI?
Trying to get samples of my album on my site through a link to it.... Charity Angel
Views: 135   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 7:50am
by Martin E. Meserv...
z
Ziggy
HOW DO I ACTUALLY ADD A PAGE?
How do I add a page? I looked at the sticky and it says: "2. Click on the "Manage Website" link (just under the group photo). Use that link to go to your main Website Hosting manager/control panel page." But when I log in it takes me to the 'Account Manager' p...
Views: 153   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 6:18am
by CharityAngel
MP3's
I have u/l my mp3's and only one of the 6 will work once they are opened... What do I need to do. I would like to have all 7 available through links so people can hear clips of my new album www.CharityAngel.com/album.html
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 6:13am
by CharityAngel
pleeese pay me a visit ....
hi all, pleeeze visit my nu site,its nothing fancy just a simple one..... give me your honest opinion !!! its a gal only site ... http://shaki786@bravenet.com
Views: 154   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 2:27am
by Edmund
Thanks Peter. I'm on the net again!
Thanks for your help Peter. My spanky new and improved website is now on the net.
Views: 126   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 7:02pm
by Needing help
DAR TOST & PETER - HOW DO I UPLOAD NEW WEB PAGE
IF YOU DON'T USE THE WIZARD, WHAT DO YOU USE? I'M NOT WEBSITE SAVY.
Views: 144   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 6:40pm
by shams
m
Mike
lost username
I forgot my username, can anyone help?
Views: 203   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 6:34pm
by shams
m
Magick
how do i add all of my registered services to my website
in the member area i hava the registered services but on website wizard add a service it doesnt list all of my "registered services".... how do i put all of my registered services on my web site?????
Views: 134   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 2:22pm
by VANJONES
How Do I Get My Registered Services On My Website
I just created a website and I added several services. It appears that the services are registered but when I go back to my website there are not there.
Views: 122   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 2:07pm
by Peter
j
JACKIE
general stuff
hi there, does ne 1 know if i can upload videos onto my website and how. they are quite big but i dont know what to do with them.
Views: 228   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 1:14pm
by Edmund
How do I upload my new web page so it replaces my old page?
Tonight I chose a new webpage template and wrote new copy for it, in order to replace my dull old page. However, when I try uploading the new page to the Internet, the wizard keeps replacing it with my old page, even though I deleted all the old files.
Views: 209   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 10:50am
by Dar Tost
Question about Hosting
I am using the basic hosting here and am wondering if it supports SSI? Thanks
Views: 148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 8:50am
by webhoster
e
Edmund
Go to my website!
Please go to my website it's really cool the news is updated every second and I have Cinema news. My wesite is edmundheaphy.bravehost.com
Views: 195   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 7:29am
by kendrich gelpi
a
Andrea
lost username and password
I can't remember username and password. And somehow my e-mail address is not in the database???? Who can help?????
Views: 169   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 6:45am
by Peter
m
Magick
my add ons are tripled
When i built my website something crazy happened and my bravenet add ons are tripled. how do i get rid of the extras?
Views: 139   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 5:34am
by Martin E. Meserv...
b
Bobbie
pop-up from Bravenet
I notice after I put a Bravenet 'Tell A Friend' on my website, that I am seeing pop-up ads when I test the Tell A Friend. Is it this Bravenet service that I put on my page that is causing these pop-ups? If it is, I think I will discontinue this service. Pop-ups are...
Views: 159   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 1:35am
by Peter
a
Amy
Why is my sub domain not being published?
Please tell me what I am doing wrong. I am trying to publish one of my subdomains, and when I preview it, it looks fine... but when I publish it the page is blank. I used a different theme for this subdomain, than for my other website that I am workin on. Is that why...
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 10:27pm
by Amy
Lots of problems since upgraded Hosting Pkg.
Hi everyone, My site is a Christian Prayer Forum-- to post prayer requests, share scripture references, etc. This has been a nightmare. I'm so frustrated. I upgrade the Forum-- NO PROBLEMS I upgrade the Hosting-- It's a NIGHTMARE!! The system tells us...
Views: 207   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 8:25pm
by Site Owner
a
Angel
Search engine
How do i get my website to be able to be search on googles and yahoo and other search engine. If any one know please email me at apaez1084@yahoo.com thanks in advance.
Views: 209   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 7:29pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
t
Trio
help
how do i upload a template on to my web site????????
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 2:29pm
by Trio
preview site window gone mad?
Is anyone else having problems with the 'preview' site window? I added a bit of text to one of my pages using the visual code editor and wanted to preview it - the preview window came up and my layout has disappeared and the text and pictures are just laid out my bac...
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 1:53pm
by stoopid
s
shaun
help!
on my forum people who view it can delete the posts because it comes up with the box that says delete select entries. does anyone know how to get rid of this?
Views: 251   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 1:27pm
by Stephen Chapman
Icon remains when removed service
Hello, I have removed my Bravenet hosting quite some time ago, yet the icon remains in my Members Area. Is there a way of removing the icon from the registered services? TIA, BenArnold
Views: 120   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 12:38pm
by Peter
Tournament Brackets
Does anyone know how to create tournament brackets for their web pages. I have looked around and have found nothing. Please help.
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 12:12pm
by Will Pomeroy
exceeding daily bandwidth
I have a question. I am running a free website through bravehost and am having some problems. I have exceeded my daily bandwidth a number of times now. The first time I can understand because I make alot of changes and kept uploading them each time (a mistake that...
Views: 153   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 12:02pm
by kendrich gelpi
e
Edmund
Password Gate HELP
How do you assign a new page so when a member logs in they will see the new page i have assigned? please reply quikly!
Views: 143   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 11:55am
by kendrich gelpi
Allowing people to use my forum
hi does anyone now how i put my forum on the internet so that people can use it? thanks
Views: 158   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 11:48am
by kendrich gelpi
j
Jordan
I Cant Get ON BRAVENET.COM
Hey, I cant get on to bravenet.com. i have done it before but it wont let me now. My friends can get on it, but i cant. non of the smilies show up on my computer in my guestbook, but they do on other peoples comps. I DONT GET THIS! HELP PLZ! ______________ Jordan
Views: 176   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 11:09am
by jordan
j
Jamie
Domain Name Question
I just registered a domain name and received the message that I need to define the name server settings from my domain name service manager in my member account. I found the page to manage the name server, but after that I am completely lost as to what I am supp...
Views: 148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 10:59am
by Jamie
Don't they want my business?
This is pretty silly. I really want to purchase an upgraded hosting and domain package, but so far Ive been refused because I can't even get past first base in the setup registry. I've tried registering a domain name possible but get the same answer every time. Th...
Views: 186   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 10:50am
by leslie moore
t
Trio
web templates
how do i upload a web template on to my site plz reply i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 10:33am
by Trio
s
sherry
getting started
well I have tried for the last to hours to get started on building my website but with no luck I read the post on getting started but it has been to know help to me at all, you say 2. Click on the "Manage Website" link (just under the group photo). Use that li...
Views: 144   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 9:16am
by Peter
j
Jason
changing site address
how do I change the address my site is found at. I have changed my website url, but my site is still at the old address. i.e. it would be like i wanted to go from my page being yahoo.com to google.com
Views: 217   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 9:14am
by Peter
FTP
I'm just wondering is there a way to get ftp instead of bravenets hosting and uploading
Views: 287   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 8:43am
by wesley
d
dave
Bravenet FTP server is not available...HELP
I had my site running fine and then upgraded to basic. That was running fine, no problems and then I upgraded to premium. Now I can't access my "file manager". I can understand if I had just signed up but the website was FULLY operational until i went from basic to p...
Views: 200   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 6:30am
by dave
RE: A message I recieved from; Joycelyn, > "ABUSE REP." < at Bravenet support services... EVERYON
I have been having serious difficulties with the Bravenet upgrade hosting package. When I looked for help "where help should be found (support tickets)", I was offered wrong info. as how to proceed to correct the problems. Under the circumstances, I had NO CHOICE...
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 6:24am
by A soon to be "X"...
d
Dan
Cannot Make Changes
For some reason, after making changes to my site with the text and visual editor, I click the SAVE CHANGES button and the page refreshes and the wha I had originally comes back up on the screen... This happened to anyone else?
Views: 202   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 5:47am
by kendrich gelpi
d
dave
FTP Server Issue...HELP
I had my site running fine and then upgraded to basic. That was running fine, no problems and then I upgraded to premium. Now I can't access my "file manager". I can understand if I had just signed up but the website was FULLY operational until i went from basic to p...
Views: 206   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 5:43am
by dave
How to upload an already made personal website...
how do i upload a website i made through dreamweaver? i already have it on my bravenet account but how do i set it up as my website on bravenet? HELP PLEASE!!! Much apreciated, Courtney
Views: 140   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 5:09am
by Peter
d
Dale
Can't get into my account
Hello Bravenet. I have just recently tried to log into my account, but a message comes up saying that the subdomain doesn't exist, and a link saying to register it. However, it does exist because I have created the website listed above and I have been able to Log...
Views: 213   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 3:16am
by Peter
my website
can u put any games on the website and if you can how?
Views: 182   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 2:18am
by Dale
r
Rhys
trouble with scripts and advertisements...
Hello I would like to add a "scroller" to my website to bring attention to the latest news. I have tried it but when I do it, through Bravenet's services, it appears with ads. To see what I mean, I put it on a page I am woking on now...http://cyclingcoach.bravehost....
Views: 117   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 12:02am
by Rhys
m
matt
outgoing mail...
Do I understand this correctly...that with a basic hosting package you can only use webmail, you can't hook it up with an email program, such as Eudora? I've already tried many settings and haven't gotten it to work. Can anyone fill me in on any details before I try...
Views: 167   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 7:04pm
by matt
Color me stupid but...
How do I edit my page? I've just inherited it from our old club editor and she didn't tell me how to do anything... So I'm pretty stuck.
Views: 169   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 6:20pm
by kendrich gelpi
h
Hannah
Not sure what to do here!
Okay...I'm starting my new website and like I got the template and everything but the message that came with it is still there! Does anyone know how to get it off? And also,Can someone PLEASE explain breifly how I get all the stuff I want on it? like my e-cards and p...
Views: 265   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 5:18pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
d
David
web site
I recently switched my website and domain to Bravenet. I updated the nameserver entries to bravehost.com yesterday. I started and published some new pages. When I went to preview my pages, they were there. However, when I go to www.dpRacing.org, the browser cannot fi...
Views: 428   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 5:05pm
by David
g
Gail
Hosting
I don't understand why I can't upgrade to one of the paid hosting packages and keep the same site I made on the free hosting from bravenet? The support guy says that I would have to make a whole new site? Does anyone understand this????
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 4:34pm
by Gail