Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2016 Reunion

When will the info fro the 2016 reunion will be starting to come out I assume it will hail at Fort Sill seeing that is the birth place of the War Bonnets and that it will the 100th Anniversary. Like to start making plans.

Re: 2016 Reunion

Well, it used to be "War Bonnets"... now it's something else.

Don't mean to start a Fire Mission here but... I hope at some reunion the subject of changing it back to War Bonnets is considered. The Unit Crest has nearly nothing to do with Satanta. Satanta hated the United States and the United States Army. He committed suicide by jumping head first from a prison window, a prison the Army put him in... to get away from both.

Re: 2016 Reunion

Mr. Mutchler, 2016 reunion info is at this link:

http://www.14faregiment.org

June 2016. It is at Ft. Sill. I'm looking for those who served with my father in B Battery 1/14FA, circa November 68 to April 69, Chu Lau. Possibly LZ Dotty. I'm considering attending the reunion myself it that is possible. I would like to hear what he experienced over there as he didn't speak of it. Thank you, Kyle