Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pleiku 1969 6th 14th artillery cook in head quaters com

dont no a lot about pc. but son in law told me about this so i thought i see if anybody answers this want to know if there a reuion any time in the works was there the hole year of 1969 thank you

Re: pleiku 1969 6th 14th artillery cook in head quaters com

Welcome Home. The next reunion is june 2010. their be more on it as we get closer. I was with Bbrty 6/14 frommarch69 tell we deactived. Iam all so the Regt. Chaplin any thing I can help you with let me know and I ,ll try.Check the web site out lots of pictures and stories may see some one you know.Hope you,ll joint the regt. asso.AS far as the PC don,t worry about it lots of us have troble with them.If you can email me a picture of yourself from that time,have lots of pic. from all over may have you somewhere. Hank Sanders Chaplin 14th regt. asso.

Re: pleiku 1969 6th 14th artillery cook in head quaters com

lynwood shelton jr i was in svc btry. on arty hill at
pleiku 1969 / 1970 i will never forget welcome home

svc btry 6/14 motor pool

lynwood shelton jr
lynwood shelton jr i was in svc btry. on arty hill at
pleiku 1969 / 1970 i will never forget welcome home
information some how was not correct i was motor sgt. in svc btry. mainteance we supported A BTRY. C BTRY B BTRY I WAS NOT IN HHC BTRY would love to hear from any that rembers me. email lynbshel20002@yahoo.com 2405 hoover st albany ga 31707