Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Remembering Bob Hamilton

I only found this site for the 14th FA a few days ago and it was a bittersweet experience when I learned of CSM Hamilton's passing. To echo the sentiments of so many others who have posted their condolences, including a few I served alongside, this man was indeed "a soldier's soldier".

I had many encounters with CSM Hamilton, at that time the 6th Bn SM, both in garrison and in the field. He was tireless in his teaching of junior NCO's to become better leaders and truly exemplified the creed of us being the "backbone" of the US Army. His mentoring stayed with me long after I left the Army and still serves as a guide today.

Good bye SM and thank you for developing this association; I will be adding my name to the ranks today.

James N. Scott
HHB 6/14 FDC Pinder Bks '84-'87