Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bob's Surgery

Fellow Warbonnets,
Just wanted to let you all know that Bob Hamilton had surgery today for colon cancer. He went into the hospital on the 6th of March and had surgery on the 7th at 11 a.m. He is doing well and will take time to recover from this surgery. He will be in the hospital for about 7-10 days. I will keep you all informed on his progress. Keep him in your prayers.

Charlie Maldonado

Re: Bob's Surgery

Just to let everyone know that surgery went okay. I was released from the hospital yesterday, 27 March. I actually went into the hospital on 13 March and Surgery was on 14 March. Surgery was for Colon/rectal cancer that was discovered about mid January 06.

The Kiowa tribe(part of our heritage) around these parts have come up with some new names for me since they found out about the surgery. Some of which are: "manwho****sinbag" , "manwithnobackdoor","manwhocarriestoliet", and a few others that I will save for later!