Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charles Maldonado vs the Hospital

I moved the information about Charles from the website to here. To Recap: Charles went into the hospital last Sunday night due to a very bad reaction to medication he was taking. Once in the hospital he was given blood thinner by injection into the stomach to counter act the medication. As fate would have it, it appears that he was given too much blood thinner and some of his internal organs wanted to shut down. To counter-act this he has been receiving units of whole blood. I spoke with Charles at 1:45PM, 12 Feb, and he says he is doing much better and is on his 8th & final unit of blood and expects to be released from the hospital this coming Monday (14 Feb), if all goes well this weekend. He has asked that any "Well wishes" be left here on the Forum and/or to his email address.

Re: Charles Maldonado vs the Hospital

Hope you get out of there soon Charles. Take care of your self.
Brother Darrel

Charles,
I'll know you'll be glad to get home. I'll give you a call Tuesday. Be well my friend-talk to you soon.
Craig

Jan and I are wishing and praying for a speedy recovery. Take care and God bless you and yours.
Brothers always Walt

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I'll be sure to pray for you.

Charles is home now and doing better. Has some follow-up appointments and is having some problems with his voice---supposedly due to medication he is taking. He says he is feeling better and hopes to be at full steam in a week or two. He may be a while returning phone calls---voice.

Charlie,
We all pray you have a speedy recovery but then-----everything is better with a Warbonnet on it---and you got it