Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks from Janet

Dear Warbonnets
I would like to say thank you all.I had a great time meeting Bob, Charles, Chuck, Tom, Walt and Jan. You are special people and it was fun running around with you all, I'm sorry I did not get to meet Bobs wife Gisi but looking forward to meeting next year.
All stay in good health. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Janet Lund

P.S. I am proud to be included on this web.

Re: Thanks from Janet

Hey Janet,

Hope that back of yours is feeling better. Yeah, had a hard time getting all you gals together in the same spot. Next time chains & cuffs!! It was a great mini reunion and hope we can do it again. Always happy to see the wives participating!!

Re: Thanks from Janet

Janet,
Chuck and Myself had a wonderful time at the recon reunion. It was nice meeting you finally after talking to you so many times on the phone. We look forward to seeing you and Hot Tub Bob at our next Warbonnet gathering. You are truly a Lady Warbonnet!
You and Bob have a Wonderful, Safe, and Joyous Christmas and New Year.
Charles and Chuck