AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
11-18 Sienna Cowl Corner Pieces

Hey Guys - the 11-current Sienna cowl corners/ends are really becoming a thorn in my side lately. Anyone doing anything, have a method, that's getting them good results with no callbacks?

Re: 11-18 Sienna Cowl Corner Pieces

what we do is have an extra pair ready....clean off old glue, apply new double sided tape. sgc per usaa would not ok new...because it was called cowl ends. warm is better and new you have to have your p. o. p.

aftermarket ws is too wide at bottom, nothing will help shy of grinding the bottom corners

kathy

what we do is have an extra pair ready....clean off old glue, apply new double sided tape. sgc per usaa would not ok new...because it was called cowl ends. warm is better and new you have to have your p. o. p.
Again, membership has its privileges. Why would you ask permission to replace parts? To quote another regular on this site, “Who is the customer?” I take care of my customer, the car owner. If parts are needed I use them, bill for them, and get paid for them. All the customer has to do is sign my assignment, I do the rest. That’s my job.

Good man!! Nice to hear someone else with my ethics

As to the cowl ends. Booth Norton & 3 m make an adheshen promoter that work amazing! Check you local body shop supplier

seriously, 1/4 inch 3M 2 sided tape works wonders

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com