AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: insurance renewal

Quick up to date-----

I gave State Farm an offer and accept opportunity for my policies business, if they agreed to send all my premium bills to Allstate for processing. State Farm replied that they are on the Liberty Mutual Network and must abide by their pricing if they want to stay on their approved insurance carrier list and all their premium bills are submitted to their TPA which is Travelers.

They also told me they would not accept my benchmark insurance prices because I am not in the insurance business. I replied that NAGS is not in the glass business but they want me to accept their benchmark glass prices.

Stay tuned!!!!!

Funny stuff Vinnie. It reminds me of several conversations I had years ago when insurance companies started short paying us. I asked them, “What would you do if I sent half my insurance premium and told you I had determined that was the fair and reasonable amount?” Their reply? “We would have to cancel your insurance.” Exactly!!! So I cancelled my business and auto insurance with companies that short pay and do business with companies that pay me. Not coincidentally, they don’t use TPAs either.

I don't belong to any networks or use nags pricing, but I was offered a job in my area yesterday if I would accept Nags pricing for it. I told them to call nags to get it installed.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com