AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Safelite Demotes and Eradicates Sales Force

Just found out from a source high in the food chain that measures have been taken to kick the sales force,what was left of it, to the curb. A few boot lickers have been temporarily promoted while their fates are being decided. To demote or to chop that is the question, for who remains/ The fun is over.

Re: Safelite Demotes and Eradicates Sales Force

The only ones left are the boot lickers and back stabbers. They too will be gone once the dust settles. Dan "newman" L. Spoke of this plan 5 years ago, when Tann left. If I was Miggo and Feeney I'd sleep with one eye open, with this guy around.
Well played Newman, well played.
I'll take my severance, leave the glass industry and never look back. God speed to my fellow ASM's. I'll be at the beach if you need me.

“Newman”! Blah ha ha
😎

Per a recent conference call "The Round Mound of Sound" announced that all remaining Sales Team associates will be required to wear company issued sweater vests while on the job.

Mr. Feeney and Mr Miggo, why not null and void our non competes. If you feel sales people are not important and digital is where its at then let us out of our non competes. Is it that you know we will take the business due to our strong relationships with the insurance agents? Let us go back to work doing what we are good at.. putting out fires and keep the agents, our friends, happy.

Hey stupid,
your no compete does not apply anymore if you were let go..............

Crack Head
Hey stupid,
your no compete does not apply anymore if you were let go..............
Not true. But non-competes are hard to enforce.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com