AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
“Forced to join a network”

Smiley’s Mobile Glass was required to join all the billing networks run by national chains and agree to specified pricing.

“Our ability to control our own pricing and profit goes down the drain,” Carrique said of having to be in the network.

You can’t make this stuff up!!!

Re: “Forced to join a network”

FALSE, FAKE NEW,S

Freddy
Smiley’s Mobile Glass was required to join all the billing networks run by national chains and agree to specified pricing.

“Our ability to control our own pricing and profit goes down the drain,” Carrique said of having to be in the network.

You can’t make this stuff up!!!
Luca Brasi held a gun to his head and Don Corleone made Smiley an offer he couldn't refuse: either his signature or his brains would be on the network contract.

TPA's, networks, insurance companies, and especially your liege Safelite are all working hard for your benefit. It is your obligation to honor, respect, and obey them.

I hope everyone realizes my comment was tongue in cheek. Nobody has to join a network, and for those that do, to complain about the pricing and loss of profit is ridiculous. Membership has its privileges. I’ll remain independent.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com