AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DW2275GBY

I am curious if anyone has been able to purchase this part and if so was there any issues with the heads up clarity or lane departure system or ability to be calibrated. I have been searching for this part for a few months. Dealers can't get them in a timely manner in fact they have been waiting over 40 days to receive one from the vender. Another confusing issue is that the OEM part number is the same for both DW2135 and DW2275. I was told by NAGS the difference is an updated larger camera opening. If this is the case for AGS how can GM show one part number for both. It fits 2016+ Yukon, Tahoe, and Escalade with heads up, rain sensor, & LDWS.

Re: DW2275GBY

I have used both and have had no issues with calibration. Gm service manual states it is self calibrating and will give a DTC if calibration is not successful.

Re: DW2275GBY

Well how did it wok? I tried it and i had to install the DW2275 because it threw up codes and dealer told them it was the wrong windshield.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com