AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
One man setting tool?

What is the best one man setting tool out there? I've use a couple different kinds but would like some feed back on what is working before I spend the money. Any help would be great.

Re: One man setting tool?

I have been using the lil buddy since 2006, as of today still have the same original tool. I install an average of 20 windshields per week. I think of it as the best because it's simple to set up, it takes me no more than 2 mins.

As far as real world support, there is NO one better than Dan @ Rolladeck and Lisa & Ken at little buddy. both will answer questions even at odd hours. both amazing products...

-Larry

just started using the proset. love it

Have had a Lil Buddy for years and like it. Got a Solo Neo last year and it's even better. I only do 2-4 windshields a year so my experience might not be typical.

I had mine 2 weeks damaged a hook I am going back to my solo .

I really like the Equalizer sidekick. It’s cheap and super quick setup. Once I get a little older, I’ll probably switch to one of the more complicated set tools but for now I can still lift windshields.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com