AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Carlos

What happened to our dialogue started with glassman777 flat glass billing issues?
We were talking about short pays and atty fees and then bam everything deleted?
This is the problem with this forum you start to talk about doing things outside the box( NETWORK) and you get deleted. Why is this???

Re: Carlos

I wish I knew. When anyone asks questions about things that really matter like direct billing or getting off the networks my comments are often deleted. So what’s the point, right? Just call it a forum that’s not really a forum.

You can't talk pricing. You can go outside the box all you want, just no pricing

ATTENTION NEW USERS:
Welcome to the AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ message forum. We are happy you are joining us to voice your opinion. Please remember before posting questions about products or specific windshield replacements, etc., to use the forum search feature first. Many topics have already been covered extensively and the information you are looking for is probably already available.

Please note that discussions of pricing (i.e., "What do you charge for this?"), boycotts (i.e., "Let's all not buy from the Smith Company"), market allocation, or discussions of a personal nature or directed toward specific people will be removed as will anything the moderator believes to be in poor taste (i.e., allusions to Pedro and his donkey") as will any comments that, in the glassBYTEs staff's view, constitute advertising (help wanted, products or services, etc).Thanks for honoring these guidelines.

I have followed the rules and still been deleted.

WTF we were talking about short pays, Courts, Atty's, and cost's involved with
chasing short pay's. Now why would that be deleted??????????

auto glass tech talk facebook check it out

AZ Glass Shop
WTF we were talking about short pays, Courts, Atty's, and cost's involved with
chasing short pay's. Now why would that be deleted??????????
Maybe to scratch the back of some glass companies that just happen to be third party providers for insurance companies?

The little shops must tow the mark! They must follow Nags faithfully, they must join networks created by their competitors, they must agree to ridiculously low networking pricing, they must agree to the equally ridiculously low pricing demanded by insurance companies, and they must submit their bills to TPA's run by their competitors.

People like Carlos who want to drain the swamp as our President Trump is doing are not appreciated by the big money interests behind Glassbytes and this forum. The peons must be kept barefoot and pregnant.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com